Opinion Holbrook was the one (Heads must roll)

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You see how I can say the same about your post? You'll never know.
But it’s fact that Bellamy individually improves average players/rejects when they go to storm because he’s a good man manager and can get the best out of them

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I said it last year that Holbrook was the man to come in and rejuvenate this club. The fact that he has got the titans playing competitively on most weeks is a massive achievement. The fact that this man was stalling on his contract at St. Helens because he was waiting for our club to contact him Only for our board to shun him is unacceptable. Heads must roll for this.
Trying so hard not to be personal with you, but it's really hard as every time you post it's so fucking depressing and barbed to spread negativity about the Dogs.

You're judging Holbrook on a handful of games as him being the saviour of the Dogs? Really? It's just so hard to take anything you say seriously these days.

Get the hatred of Pay, and everyone's concerns about the current direction we're going in. Doubt there's anyone on here that's happy with how we're performing on and off the field. But some of the shit you spew is embarrassing. Constant negative dribble.

Does my head in. Each to their own like. But I just don't understand how people can live their lives being such a way. Crazy.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
But it’s fact that Bellamy individually improves average players/rejects when they go to storm because he’s a good man manager and can get the best out of them
There's nothing to suggest from his time in the NRL that Holbrooks is a better coach than Pay. Nathan Brown also did well at St. Helens and had a lower win % at the Knights than Pay at the Bulldogs.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Trying so hard not to be personal with you, but it's really hard as every time you post it's so fucking depressing and barbed to spread negativity about the Dogs.

You're judging Holbrook on a handful of games as him being the saviour of the Dogs? Really? It's just so hard to take anything you say seriously these days.

Get the hatred of Pay, and everyone's concerns about the current direction we're going in. Doubt there's anyone on here that's happy with how we're performing on and off the field. But some of the shit you spew is embarrassing. Constant negative dribble.

Does my head in. Each to their own like. But I just don't understand how people can live their lives being such a way. Crazy.
No, just a concerned supporter, this club has been underperforming since our last premiership
All we have been is patient, enough is enough

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's nothing to suggest from his time in the NRL that Holbrooks is a better coach than Pay. Nathan Brown also did well at St. Helens and had a lower win % at the Knights than Pay at the Bulldogs.
So now your changing the subject from Bellamy lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
They have both shown they can play footy .... coaching staff holds some responsibility for the way they are playing.

Do you think our forwards have been setting the world on fire?

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Did I miss something here. Had to check the thread date than double check the score today. I'm confused does he shit skittles.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
So now your changing the subject from Bellamy lol
I told you Bellamy's a top coach and he'd get a couple of extra wins a season with our roster. That's how bad our roster is.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I told you Bellamy's a top coach and he'd get a couple of extra wins a season with our roster. That's how bad our roster is.
But Bellamy can improve average players whereas pay cannot

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
But Bellamy can improve average players whereas pay cannot
Which average players? You don't think that has anything to do with being confident in who's standing beside you?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They have both shown they can play footy .... coaching staff holds some responsibility for the way they are playing.

Do you think our forwards have been setting the world on fire?
I don't get what you're saying in regards to James and Boyd. James hasn't played a game because he done his ACL and Boyd played a single game is on the brink of retirement because he's a fat **** and got upset when Holbrook gave it to him and some of the other senior players lol.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Which average players? You don't think that has anything to do with being confident in who's standing beside you?
Since you know so much about footy, you would know which average players, and it’s 100% about who’s standing beside you, but it helps. Do not underestimate a coaches ability to get the best out of a player

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I still think that when we were anticipating Pay to get the flick last year, Holbrook was the best available option at the time. Too late now.

With our "war chest" coming for 2021 we need an older head to be involved in the spending and cultivating of it, as head coach or director et al, and this has to be arranged ASAP before all the money/talent is gone.

Hopefully this is sorted within the next 3 weeks, as alluded to by the board last week, and the big names can start dropping like "somethings" at a "something" ;)

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don't get what you're saying in regards to James and Boyd. James hasn't played a game because he done his ACL and Boyd played a single game is on the brink of retirement because he's a fat c*** and got upset when Holbrook gave it to him and some of the other senior players lol.
I didn’t even know James was gone.... lol .... I have to admit I don’t watch their games because they are never on fta... but as far as Boyd goes, it is the coaching staff’s responsibility to keep players motivated and fit and to give the boot to anyone who isn’t pulling their weight.

I’m not saying they have a superstar roster, but nor do we.... and they gave more experience and depth in key positions.

I am not convinced Holbrook is the man god the job and I certainly wouldn’t consider him until he has proven himself in the nrl.

Lebaneze Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cuz!

You are spot on with Bellamy improves average players in his Storm sides! They improve playing alongside Smith, Munster, Slater (previously), Cronk (previously)

Aint no average player improving alongside average players like JMK, Lewis, broken down Foran and the likes.

Cuz, its Saturday night. Get on it and go get your zabr wet

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I didn’t even know James was gone.... lol .... I have to admit I don’t watch their games because they are never on fta... but as far as Boyd goes, it is the coaching staff’s responsibility to keep players motivated and fit and to give the boot to anyone who isn’t pulling their weight.

I’m not saying they have a superstar roster, but nor do we.... and they gave more experience and depth in key positions.

I am not convinced Holbrook is the man god the job and I certainly wouldn’t consider him until he has proven himself in the nrl.
That's why I asked at the beginning if you had watched any Titans games lol. They have plenty of other injured and we're forced to play Cartwright at centre and other stupid shit like that lol.

Holbrooks resume shits all over Pays and I think we were absolutely crazy not to offer him the job last season. Don't really care about what's happening at the Titans all the much, they have an absolute shitload of issues that go a lot deeper than ours.