Opinion Holbrook was the one (Heads must roll)

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Holbrook just got beaten by 30 points and is 2 and 6. But heads must roll! :-)

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably should have waited till after the Sharks game. 40-10 lol.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are our thoughts of the Titans and Holbrooks defensive structures today? Also what are our thoughts in regards to the Titans attack? It looks like the Titans are relying on individual brilliance to score tries. What excuses do we think we can come up with for Holbrook?

10-36.. Couple of early ejaculators for Holbrook I think..
Yes they have a shit side , I actually tipped them to get lapped 30+

They have the worst roster in the competition , they tried till then end which you all claim means a great deal for pay

guess what they actually used the ball and tried to put tries on the sharks , pity they fell apart 2nd half , which they tend to do , but guess what you can see their players improving this year , they are not relying on one out hit ups and hope a Lewis bomb results in points .

i really hope for your sakes they re-sign pay for 3 years , so you can enjoy further 3 years at the bottom and see what excuses you will produce the next 3 years

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yes they have a shit side , I actually tipped them to get lapped 30+

They have the worst roster in the competition , they tried till then end which you all claim means a great deal for pay

guess what they actually used the ball and tried to put tries on the sharks , pity they fell apart 2nd half , which they tend to do , but guess what you can see their players improving this year , they are not relying on one out hit ups and hope a Lewis bomb results in points .

i really hope for your sakes they re-sign pay for 3 years , so you can enjoy further 3 years at the bottom and see what excuses you will produce the next 3 years
That's silly. There's nothing you can give me to say we have a better roster than the Titans. There's also a reason why we have 3m to spend next year ;) . Also Pay will get a one year extension not a three year. That's also silly. I think Holrook is doing a good job changing the culture at the Titans but both them and us have shit rosters. It's hard to blame the coach.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who is playing in the next game where the dogs should of signed someone?

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's silly. There's nothing you can give me to say we have a better roster than the Titans. There's also a reason why we have 3m to spend next year ;) . Also Pay will get a one year extension not a three year. That's also silly. I think Holrook is doing a good job changing the culture at the Titans but both them and us have shit rosters. It's hard to blame the coach.
lol I think a poster showed on another thread , the comparisons of teams .

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
lol I think a poster showed on another thread , the comparisons of teams .
I disagree with that poster obviously. Why you using another posters opinion? Do you own research.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuckin dribble... go read a few posts mate. I have put forward many times that we need a new coach or at the very minimum outside expert help for Pay as it just has not worked out with him, and it is hurting our chances of attracting the top players.

However, I am with Bradyk on this because Holbrook is just a rookie with a roster on paper with so called potential that is every bit as good as Pay has if not better.

We lost to the Sharks by 2 a fortnight ago they just got pumped by 30.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know you're shit when you still get pumped after the other teams loses they're other main attacking play maker (Moylan) .

Lol Holbrook IS NOT the answer...

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I disagree with that poster obviously. Why you using another posters opinion? Do you own research.
‘because you disgaree it’s gospel ?
And I wouldn’t waste my time going through players individually you are a 2 point poster that says the same thing over and over again on different threads and if you don’t say that , you say you disagree like it’s gospel and you know better than everyone else

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You know who we missed?
Brodie Croft!
He's an attacking half that would have been great with Foran. Watching him now.
Half a rock would have got him here.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
‘because you disgaree it’s gospel ?
And I wouldn’t waste my time going through players individually you are a 2 point poster that says the same thing over and over again on different threads and if you don’t say that , you say you disagree like it’s gospel and you know better than everyone else
You can't tell or show me anything to change my opinion which I'm adamant about. There's no point even bothering replying.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
10-40.. Couple of early ejaculators for Holbrook I think..
Fuck you guys don't get it hey... Put Pay in charge of that Titans side and I bet they don't score a fucking point lol.