Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I find it very strange that Hill went all the way to the UK just to talk to someone about the possibility of coaching or playing for the Bulldogs, especially, considering all the technology available these days... Surely he went there with contract in hand to get a signature..

If he didn't go with contract in hand, then he should be sacked immediately , for wasting company funds
Maybe Holbrook and his manager wanted to look at the books to prove things will get better with the salary cap.
I know i would!

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So you’re assuming they aren’t doing nothing I thought you had some sort of evidence?
Seems to be a common assumption these days, just because nothing is being said, doesn't mean nothing is being done .. people must of gotten too used to dib constantly being in the spotlight and saying plenty, but doing nothing but damage..

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Even if we have signed a new coach once it’s announced the club needs to get pay to step down hes devoid of ideas and doing more damage to the team steve g as interim till the end of the year
yeh 3 coaches in 1 year

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe Holbrook and his manager wanted to look at the books to prove things will get better with the salary cap.
I know i would!
There's technology that can navigate that also , without having to travel half way around the world..

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully the trip was to meet and convince both Holbrook and Thompson and whoever else he rates highly to come with him [emoji41]

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
NRL Leaks hears the Titans are wasting their time pursuing Justin Holbrook.

A very influential figure connected to the Bulldogs has been telling all and sundry the St Helens coach will be at Belmore next year.

Where that leaves Dean Pay remains to be seen, but it's ordinary form from the so-called Family Club.
Great to hear

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
All rumour boys, I wouldn't go getting your hopes up ;)

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
All rumour boys, I wouldn't go getting your hopes up ;)
Wait aren’t you pro this board? From what I’ve read unless I mixed you up? I’ve steered cleared of board battles.

Though either way, if the board fuck this up and don’t sign Holbrook and we miss out then they signed their papers and are out of their depth like our current “coach”

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Wait aren’t you pro this board? From what I’ve read unless I mixed you up? I’ve steered cleared of board battles.

Though either way, if the board fuck this up and don’t sign Holbrook and we miss out then they signed their papers and are out of their depth like our current “coach”
I am very much pro this board. And I am very much hopeful that Dean will be afforded the opportunity to ply his trade with a better squad than he currently has.

Banned
Reaction score
I am very much pro this board. And I am very much hopeful that Dean will be afforded the opportunity to ply his trade with a better squad than he currently has.
So next year, he will be our CC coach?

Banned
Reaction score
I do agree that he does deserve some dignity and definitely agree he took one for the team when no one else was willing to take the poisoned chalice.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But it doesn't stop the fact that he can't coach, how do you not understand this by now, are you fried or what?

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
But it doesn't stop the fact that he can't coach, how do you not understand this by now, are you fried or what?
Fuck you’re gonna be a laugh and a half when Pay is still coach next year. Deal with it baby