Hodko Signs Three Year Deal With Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All I can say is having a half on the bench is a waste and frustrates me. Time for Des to make his decision now that Hodkos future is sorted

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
All the Knights fans I know in Newcastle are blowing in their pants over hodko,

The poor misguided fools,

lafai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol @ Gaz saying Hokko can play the 80 lol he can't even do it at club level

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
All the Knights fans I know in Newcastle are blowing in their pants over hodko,

The poor misguided fools,
I hope it doesn't comeback to bite us in the ass every time we let someone go then play them they beat us

DaPingPongKing

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol yeah all the Newcastle fans on twitter are going nuts. But it was the same when Brisbane and Cronulla signed Barba

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL Andrew Johns bags him and now his old club are stuck with him for the next 3 seasons.

Once Origin is over Reynolds should come in at Halfback and Hodkinson can be left-right-out.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think Hodko and mbye will still start and Reynolds off the bench des won't change, Hodko should of left before round 13 if he new he wasn't staying at the dogs
I dont think he made up his mind until a week or so ago as his attitude changed just recently.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Glad it's all sorted out.. Moving forward its the logical decision made by the club, well have a very fast spine for next couple of years which looks the goods to me.. Now team can just focus on this year and having a big say in how Trent and big Frankie leave belmore..

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
the reason why why we flicked him is because Hasler think the combo of Mbye/reynolds is far superior.
hasler didnt re sign hodkinson at manly he preferred DCE and same here, he wont be in the team at the back end of the season.
Someone is getting excited with the red thumbs lol

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote from Gidley
Trent is the current NSW halfback and has proven on many occasions, in grand finals and Origin matches, his ability to steer his team to victory.

Um when did he steer Canterbury to a grand final victory??

Good luck Newcastle. Don't whinge when his form drops because your forwards are garbage and mean he has to play from his own half. They do realize Trent is not known for busting defences with individual line breaks!

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.