hodgson second row or prop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I always had the feeling that Te Maari had potential and the right body shape but needed to be a little older. It is also true that a player of Lee T's body size cannot make the hard yards. That is up to having a great no 9 backed up by some tough props. Last year we had a journeyman no 9 and really nobody as a game breaker at 8 or 10. If our front row steps up someone like Lee will benefit greatly and the breaks will come.
Kite knocks on too much / misses tackles etc

PeaKer

Origin Rep
Reaction score
You'd expect to have 2 props on the bench anyway.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is a prop. Go jump off a building
Agreed 100%.

His a prop. I'm against calling people morons or moronic, But it's extremely moronic of you guys to even consider him for 2nd row.

2nd rowers are like big centres, They're a little more in but play on the fringes and are a tad slower or even as quick as the centres, Also someone who can create opportunity.

Hodgson is a straight up the middle kind of player.

He doesn't have vision or footwork, He just runs hard and tackles hard and I think thats all Kevin Moore wants from him AT PROP.

MILF

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he is suppose to be a hard worker and we need props.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We will know more after the trials as to exactly what we have, we have plenty of props this year and Moore will be pulling his hair out trying to name the best side.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hes not that bio.he will be solid in the backrow imo

Sambo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Agreed 100%.

His a prop. I'm against calling people morons or moronic, But it's extremely moronic of you guys to even consider him for 2nd row.

2nd rowers are like big centres, They're a little more in but play on the fringes and are a tad slower or even as quick as the centres, Also someone who can create opportunity.

Hodgson is a straight up the middle kind of player.

He doesn't have vision or footwork, He just runs hard and tackles hard and I think thats all Kevin Moore wants from him AT PROP.
Its been mentioned because Hodgson when at Parramatta played 2nd row however I would play him prop with Hannant, Hickey, Armit & Kite. I agree with Dogs Mafia.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok i'd have Hodgson at prop but he could cover second row if needed. My pack.

8. Hannant
9. Ennis
10. Hodgson (proven worker who can make 100+ metres a game)
11. Stagg (solid defender & reasonable attacking player)
12. Ryan (Solid defender & good attacker when he gets involved but has been quiet)
13. Te-Maari (Would do well roving on both sides of the ruck and has that ability to break the line. I really hope he steps up this year as he has so much potential and hopefully has shaken off his injuries)

14. Kite/Hickey/Armit (Trials should decide this and hopefully theres more than these three in consideration)
15. Kite/Hickey/Armit
16. Koups
17. Sullivan (or another second rower who has earned the shot in the trials as Ennis is an 80 minute player and Sullivan is probably surplus)

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok i'd have Hodgson at prop but he could cover second row if needed. My pack.

8. Hannant
9. Ennis
10. Hodgson (proven worker who can make 100+ metres a game)
11. Stagg (solid defender & reasonable attacking player)
12. Ryan (Solid defender & good attacker when he gets involved but has been quiet)
13. Te-Maari (Would do well roving on both sides of the ruck and has that ability to break the line. I really hope he steps up this year as he has so much potential and hopefully has shaken off his injuries)

Can Stagg play second row?

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Starting props Hannant, Hickey, Kite of the bench...Hodgeson and Ryan start in the back row...Stagg at lock!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.