Hip Hop

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MikeyP..

a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli

dRE

Waterboy
Reaction score
Ice T: OG Original Gangster
Wu-Tang: Enter the 36 chambers
Xzibit: At the speed of life
DMX: Its dark and hell is hot
Cypress Hill: Black Sunday. "I ain't goin' out like that", fav all time hip hop track

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1uxjvw

01. Intro (Young Buck Speaks)
02. The Game ft Southside & Juice - Our Turn
03. Young Buck - Terminate on (Gunit Diss)
04. The Game ft Lil Wayne - Red Magic (Live with DJ Kris Stylez)
05. Juice ft Crooked I - i Do it
06. Young Buck - My Whole Life (Gunit Diss)
07. Dre Vishious - freestyle
08. The Game ft jadakiss, Bun B, Pusha T, Fat Joe, Young buck - Pain
09. The Game ft keysha Cole - Pain (BIGGRICH WESTCOAST REMIX)
10. The Game ft Lil Wayne - Red Magic (Live with DJ Kris Stylez)
11. Juice - My time
12. The Game - gangsta ****
13. The Game ft travis barker - dope boys
14. Sam christian - Devils Laughter (Origianl doctors Advocate track)
15. Nippsey Hustle ft The Game - they rollin (BIGGRICH REMIX)
16. Young Buck - Taped conversation (Gunit Diss)
17. Ray J ft The Game & Lil Wayne - gifts (REMIX)
18. Ya Boy - diamonds in my mouth
19. Fat Joe ft The Game & Lil Wayne - aint sayin nothin (REMIX)
20. Nas ft the Game & chris Brown - make the world go round (BIGGRICH REMIX)
21. The Game - Big Dreams (BIGGRICH REMIX)
22. Nu jerzey Devil ft Lil Wayne - die in the zone
23. Lil Wayne - A Millie (Live with Dj Kris stylez)

Malla

Reaction score
^ah yeah, good song. The OG on the skillz album only has comm on the track, and the video only has talib .. so its pretty confusing ay. Nice song but.. also Skillz - million dollar backpack is a very solid album. Anyone should pick it up

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
L.A.X a solid album by The Game

Right so I've listened to LAX about 4 times through since the cd quality grouprip leaked overnight (3 days after the manual leak grrr).

The name dropping is incessant. Lol he averages about 10 per track (someone counted the amount per song in a blog). But if you can handle that then you'll love the album. The beats, even though there's no dr. dre, timbaland, just blaze, swizz beats production, are still banging. There aren't the expected verses by lil wayne, ice cube, snoop, busta rhymes, fabolous, mary j blige, robin thicke, devin the dude but the efforts of whoever was on there was pretty top notch.

Didn't like the track with Luda, production was sick on it tho. Also didn't like how see mimiced pac, big and eazy's voices on 'never can say goodbye', ice cubes on 'state of emergency' although he did Nas' one really well on 'let us live' it almost sounds like Nas!

fav tracks are:
- bulletproof diaries (fcuk it goes hard)
- state of emergency (wish cube dropped a verse)
- house of pain (craziest DJ Toomp beat)
- letter to the king
- my life
and arguably the best track of the album 'angel' with common on a kanye beat!

Only thing stopping this album from being a classic is the name dropping
(and impala, compton thing as usual), mentioning Dre again more than once, the gunit beef again and 50's name like 5-6 times, the added production and features he couldn't get/fit in.

He could've made a double album really with the amount of quality tracks and producers he had and all the guests who wanted to help out. It reads like a whose who of hiphop and RnB

* Nas, Ice Cube, Raekwon, DMX, Busta Rhymes, Ludacris, Lil Wayne, Fabolous, Snoop, Common
* Ne-yo, Mary J Blige, Bilal, Raheem DeVaugan, Akon, Robin Thicke, Keyshia Cole, Chrissete Michele, Devin

P.M.

Ban Ned
Reaction score
^^I've only listened to it once, but yeh good summary

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
state of emergency and house of pain are my favourites so far.
Havent had much time to listen to it unfortunatly

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont really know that much about the Game, but I might get this album. I got sick of all the G Unit garbage and stopped listening to new hip hop apart from when the old school artists bring out something new. The guests on there alone will presuade me to buy it.

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
make sure u buy the real thing when its released...

01. Intro (Feat. DMX)
02. LAX Files (Produced By Jonathan “J.R.” Rotem)
03. State of Emergency (Feat. Ice Cube) (Produced By Jonathan “J.R.” Rothem)
04. Bulletproof Diaries (Feat. Raekwon) (Produced By Jelly Roll)
05. My Life (Feat. Lil Wayne) (Produced By Cool & Dre)
06. Money (Produced By Cool & Dre)
07. Cali Sunshine (Feat. Bilal) (Produced By Nottz)
08. Ya Heard (Feat. Ludacris) (Produced By Nottz)
09. Hard Liquor (Interlude)
10. House Of Pain (Produced By DJ Toomp)
11. Gentleman’s Affair (Feat. Ne-Yo) (Produced By Jonathan “J.R.” Rothem)
12. Let Us Live (Feat. Chrisette Michelle) (Produced By Scott Storch)
13. Touchdown (Feat. Raheem DaVaughn) (Produced By Nottz)
14. Angel (Feat. Common) (Produced By Kanye West)
15. Never Can Say Goodbye (Feat. Latoiya Williams) (Produced By Ervin “EP” Pope)
16. Dope Boys (Feat. Travis Barker) (Produced By 1500 or Nothin’)
17. Game’s Pain (Feat. Keyshia Cole) (Produced By Knobody)
18. Letter to the King (Feat. Nas) (Produced By Hi-Tek)
19. Outro (Feat. DMX)

http://rs299.rapidshare.com/files/138054854/tg-laxweb.rar

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
why should I Mr B, u gonna get Piru onto me?

lol i only buy the good albums these days jut for the covers and shyt. Dont play them. This yr all I got was Nas lol but ill get Cube, Game, Jeezy (if its good) and Busta.

If Detox, Bishop Lamont, Crooked I and Clyde Carson drop this yr ill be getting those too. Rest can go make money some other way

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why does the game need to name drop so much? Shows he is running out of lyrics to put in songs lol

Btw thats what i thought 100, 200,300 bars n runnin were for? SHould just make a 1000 bars n runnin song and leave it at that lol

Malla

Reaction score
Lol @ his name dropping. If it wasnt for Game's solid production on his albums, I wouldn't even bother downloading his sh1t. Lyrically he's never impressed me, even on hooks.. but he still manages to get dope beats and features. He's just plain ass though

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
he justifies it by saying he's the voice of the rap game, ie; 'the game'.
i dont buy that for a second, he sounds way better when story telling like in 'ol english' or 'like father like son' etc.

tbh Malla lyrically ur up there with him :p

Malla

Reaction score
Haha thanks broo, I'm not being cocky or arrogant in any way, but I could murder Game. I just wish I had his exposure. I've heard him freestyle off the top, I can do better. I've heard him over superb beats and he allows the beat to outshine him, THE RAPPER. I didn't ever buy the hype around him for a second. He isn't creative at all, I hate listening to it man. I'm half way through the album, haven't heard anything worth a second listen. Maybe only 'My Life'. So far, Raekwons feature was a waste, Ice Cube merely did a hook .. no impact. Beats have been a little above the par. So far it's a 2.5/5 from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.