High school bullying victim gets sweet revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A former victim of high school bullying was asked on a date by one of her taunters only to stand him up with an excellent note that has seen her showered with praise from all over the world.
It all started eight years ago when UK student Lousia Manning, now 22, was bullied at high school where she was called fat and nicknamed “man beast” for having hairy legs.
Years later at Oxford University, she had a chance encounter with one of the bullies who asked her out to dinner, setting an elaborate plan in motion.
Instead of turning up at the restaurant as planned, she arrived early and left a note with a waitress.

“Hey sorry I can’t join you tonight,” it read.
“Remember year eight when I was fat and you made fun of my weight? No? I do — I spent the following three years eating less than an apple a day. So I’ve decided to skip dinner.”
“Remember the monobrow you mocked? The hairy legs you were disgusted by? Remember how every day for three years you and your friends called me Manbeast? No perhaps you don’t or you wouldn’t have seen how I look eight years later and deemed me f***able enough to treat me like a human being.”
“I thought I’d send you this as a reminder. Next time you think of me, picture the girl in this photo because she’s the one who just stood you up.”
Needless to say, the story received a huge response with anyone who has ever been bullied punching the air all around the world.

Am I the only one who thinks this makes her look bad ?
The fact that she's been hanging onto this for nearly a decade, waiting for an opportunity to, effectively, bully someone back and post her victory on the Internet ??
Sounds like a bitter, sad and perpetually lonely bitch.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A former victim of high school bullying was asked on a date by one of her taunters only to stand him up with an excellent note that has seen her showered with praise from all over the world.
It all started eight years ago when UK student Lousia Manning, now 22, was bullied at high school where she was called fat and nicknamed “man beast” for having hairy legs.
Years later at Oxford University, she had a chance encounter with one of the bullies who asked her out to dinner, setting an elaborate plan in motion.
Instead of turning up at the restaurant as planned, she arrived early and left a note with a waitress.

“Hey sorry I can’t join you tonight,” it read.
“Remember year eight when I was fat and you made fun of my weight? No? I do — I spent the following three years eating less than an apple a day. So I’ve decided to skip dinner.”
“Remember the monobrow you mocked? The hairy legs you were disgusted by? Remember how every day for three years you and your friends called me Manbeast? No perhaps you don’t or you wouldn’t have seen how I look eight years later and deemed me f***able enough to treat me like a human being.”
“I thought I’d send you this as a reminder. Next time you think of me, picture the girl in this photo because she’s the one who just stood you up.”
Needless to say, the story received a huge response with anyone who has ever been bullied punching the air all around the world.

Am I the only one who thinks this makes her look bad ?
The fact that she's been hanging onto this for nearly a decade, waiting for an opportunity to, effectively, bully someone back and post her victory on the Internet ??
Sounds like a bitter, sad and perpetually lonely bitch.
Bullying does leave long term damage man... Victims can hold grudges. One of my best friends now is a guy I bullied relentlessly in early primary school (mainly just to fit in with everyone else bullying him). He moved schools to get away from me. When we bumped into each other years later at a party in before we started grade 11 he was ready to fight but I ended up offering him a drink and we sat, drank and talked for hours. He ended up moving back to my school in senior year and we have been inseparable since, but things you say too people can effect them long term.

my issue with bullshit like this is that they would rather just encourage people to be assholes in revenge rather than working to stop the problem from ever happening.

class sizes in primary schools are too large, and a lot of teachers aren't sufficiently trained to spot the issue and resolve it before it becomes a large one, young kids are very impressionable. And early teenage girls even more so.

edit: what's the bet if it was a guy that did this to a girl the media narrative would be entirely different.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
she should have eaten up big and left him with the bill

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
She should of jerked him off till he was just about to cum , then throw a cup of acid in his face and say paybacks a bitch you ****

Or shaved her legs and ditch the mono brow 8 years ealier

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Now if he didn't bully her would she still be a "man beast" and sitting at home single complaining she can't get a date ?
After he called her fat she seemed to of trimmed down and it looks like the mono brow is gone and the legs are shaved.
Technically she should be saying thank you ? Sure there may be emotional scaring but she now has hope of getting a stiff 1 inside her. The lines are blurred on this one .

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now if he didn't bully her would she still be a "man beast" and sitting at home single complaining she can't get a date ?
After he called her fat she seemed to of trimmed down and it looks like the mono brow is gone and the legs are shaved.
Technically she should be saying thank you ? Sure there may be emotional scaring but she now has hope of getting a stiff 1 inside her. The lines are blurred on this one .
What she did was dumb, but it still doesn't justify him being a colossal prick to her either. In all likelihood she would have ended up doing all these things and ended up looking the same or similar anyway, most people are pretty awkward looking at 14.

She should have derived her enjoyment from turning him down like a normal person rather than pulling some BS for some internet fame though.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
She should have derived her enjoyment from turning him down like a normal person rather than pulling some BS for some internet fame though.
This is my point.

Part of me thinks that what she did is worse.
What he did to her, only he and her know about, what she did to him, was accept his advances, with the intention of standing him up, then pen that letter before time, stand him up and post the letter and story for the world to see.
How does she know he doesn't feel terrible about what he did and was trying to make amends ?

Say he gets trolled now and offs himself ?

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is my point.

Part of me thinks that what she did is worse.
What he did to her, only he and her know about, what she did to him, was accept his advances, with the intention of standing him up, then pen that letter before time, stand him up and post the letter and story for the world to see.
How does she know he doesn't feel terrible about what he did and was trying to make amends ?

Say he gets trolled now and offs himself ?
I agree completely. And as I said before, imagine the reaction if a guy did that to a woman...

I don't really care which was worse. All I can say is that we know two things for certain. He was an asshole and stupid at 14. She is an asshole and stupid at 22. Which one would you rather be? Hahaha

She will get talked up as some sort of hero on the internet when in reality what she did was an incredibly stupid thing. I am ok with the idea she doesn't want to go out on a date with him over it obviously, people can choose go on dates or choose not to based on any arbitrary thing they feel like. And that stuff can sting long term if people let it effect them, but people should be able to deal with the feelings of dislike they have for people and just spend no time with them more than you have too whilst being polite to them as opposed to going out of your way to try and cause trouble.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't say she held onto it for 8 years, but when presented with an opportunity for revenge she took it good in her

I remember when things like Fb first came along people who treated me like crap in school ten years later were buddying up to me as if nothing had happened. Whilst I didn't bear any major grudge, I still didn't have any interest in dealing with such douchebags. ..

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't say she held onto it for 8 years, but when presented with an opportunity for revenge she took it good in her

I remember when things like Fb first came along people who treated me like crap in school ten years later were buddying up to me as if nothing had happened. Whilst I didn't bear any major grudge, I still didn't have any interest in dealing with such douchebags. ..
So in other words you handled it like an adult, she handled it like a child. I understand her holding general disdain for the guy, but the fact she went out of her way to attempt to gain revenge, inconveniencing herself in the process shows she has some issues she has to deal with.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So in other words you handled it like an adult, she handled it like a child. I understand her holding general disdain for the guy, but the fact she went out of her way to attempt to gain revenge, inconveniencing herself in the process shows she has some issues she has to deal with.
Perhaps. .. but I have no issues with bullies being humiliated. They cause a lot of damage to some people.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perhaps. .. but I have no issues with bullies being humiliated. They cause a lot of damage to some people.
Don't get me wrong, I think people should be called out for it, just at the time not 8 years later. The current education system is something i personally have a lot of disdain for, but seeing as it would cost money to improve it I can't expect any change unfortunately.

People do stupid things as a kid while trying to find their niche. It is important to understand that people can change. To me what she did reeks of an inability to just get over it and move on and seems incredibly spiteful. Simply turning him down would have been easier for her and would have been a much more mature decision. I also am close to 100% sure her main goal was to garner attention on the internet. Which is truly depressing.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the jokes on her , whats he going to be spewing about "oh well I got stood up by a mole who has got a bug up her arse about some shit said a few years back , looks like I dodged a bullet with that 1 she seems to have issues. Oh well onto the next one "

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the jokes on her , whats he going to be spewing about "oh well I got stood up by a mole who has got a bug up her arse about some shit said a few years back , looks like I dodged a bullet with that 1 she seems to have issues. Oh well onto the next one "
I hope his name doesn't get out if it hasn't already. The Tumbler Feminazi's are bloody annoying. If I got harassed by any of them the way they treat people for stupid shit like the clothes they wear all you guys would be calling for a lifetime of torture and/or the death sentence for me by the time I was finished with them :p hahaha

I'm not even kidding, these people complained about how the silent protagonist of one of the pokemon games was sexist...

They are without a doubt the stupidest people on the planet. If they know who he is he is in for a couple of months of harassment from them, or atleast until the next white woman gets offended and they run off to protect her instead.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's hit the trending page on 9gag (any other people read 9gag?). It leaves the guy's name out and actually prints an alleged apology from him. Overall it's probably a draw and hopefully he might understand a bit of what it's like to be unrelentingly bullied as a teen.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can see the mental scars this girl would've gotten from the bullying. But speaking for myself, I'm not the same person now compared to when I was 14. We could all look back at that age and remember stupid shit we used to do.

Who's to say this guy is now a person that's changed his whole view on the world and has done nothing but good things since? He has now been shamed in front of the world for what he did as a kid with half a brain.

The real test from the woman would've been to tell him face to face privately of her years of mental and physical turmoil and give him the chance to apologise with nothing for him to gain but her forgiveness.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I can see the mental scars this girl would've gotten from the bullying. But speaking for myself, I'm not the same person now compared to when I was 14. We could all look back at that age and remember stupid shit we used to do.

Who's to say this guy is now a person that's changed his whole view on the world and has done nothing but good things since? He has now been shamed in front of the world for what he did as a kid with half a brain.

The real test from the woman would've been to tell him face to face privately of her years of mental and physical turmoil and give him the chance to apologise with nothing for him to gain but her forgiveness.
It's the internet bro, it's where 50kg virgin troll ***** and weak people are allowed to escape reality and think that they are tough and can win... I hate what the Internet has created

Status
Not open for further replies.