Hickey back

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
hickey is expected back this week, im very worried though that Mason may not play:(

mason says that he feels like he is ready to go, the doc gets the final word though but mason's only chance of playing will be to pass the fitness test later on this week.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
even with Mason out, as long as we get Hickey back, I still think we have the manpower to destroy the Storm..

Briggs off the bench is doing very well. Then alongside Hickey and Kouparitsas, our bench would be alot better..

But if Mason was to return, I won't complain lol

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hickey needs to take a leaf out of Taylor's book and get rid of all the fat and put on the massive muscles

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Agreed, Hickey can have the same build as Taylor if he lost the weight and shaped up, what a weapon he can prove to be, hopefully a big off season can do this.

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hickey needs a FEND and hed be so much better!!!

The Beer Baron

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hickey will develop over time. Let him get the basics right first and then expand his game. I heard that the dogs will not rush Mason back this week, but we will see.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I dont understand how Hickey can look the way he does considering the amount of training and running he would be required to do.

Im not taking any shots or anything, but seriously he must have the worst diet in the world

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hickey is one Big Fella but he can make some Imapcts in a Match. He'll most Definaetly be neede in the Storm clash.

Status
Not open for further replies.