HHH's Return..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You're joking right??? A person with The Longest Wrestling Winning Streak In NWA/WCW/WWF-WWE History sucks:amazed:
John Cena has a win/loss ratio of like 200/10 but is he good. Records mean nothing when its booked :

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well it is all just an Act but Goldberg deserves the Recognition.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Especially for his Sought Of Long Time Commitment in The WCW & his Winning Streak plus for making the WCW more Worth watching than the WWF in the Years between 1995 & 1997. Those were the Days

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Especially for his Sought Of Long Time Commitment in The WCW & his Winning Streak plus for making the WCW more Worth watching than the WWF in the Years between 1995 & 1997. Those were the Days
That wasn't Goldberg. That was the N.W.O., with Hollywood Hogan. Goldberg merely began the downfall of the W.C.W. and eventual sell-off to Mr. McMahon.
I always hated him. The whole ****ing WCW seemed to rotate around Goldberg.

I loved it when Nash beat him for the title. How mad was it when Scott Hall tazered that Jew's ass?!?! lol.

Goldberg is doing Car shows now anyway

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm just saying a Possible comeback would boost the WWE.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
But Anyway Triple H's Return will sure as hell boost the WWE. The Question is when will he make his Comeback???

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Most likely I think It will be in June or early July at the Latest

SonNy_Freak89

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
cant wait for HHH to come back, hes an absolute legend.. hope he comes back as a heel and beats the crap outta hbk, i hate him lol.

Wolfpac

4 Life
Reaction score
can someone confirm... i was told by a wwe fan that he is coming back and already stated he isnt going to go along with dx no more :confused:

i havent watched it in about 4 weeks... :(

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
can someone confirm... i was told by a wwe fan that he is coming back and already stated he isnt going to go along with dx no more :confused:

i havent watched it in about 4 weeks... :(
It's obvious that either HBK or HHH will Dog D-X. As soon as Triple H Returns he'll be Going for the WWE Title.

Fanoftheyears

Kennel Established
Reaction score
woooooo i hope triple h goes for the title **** dx HHH with the title is much better

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
When Hunter returns he's apparently gonna be face for a while before making the inevitable heel turn.

He should be back around Summerslam. I'm looking forward to his return, it's about time we had another Triple H title reign, I think. Man, I never would've said that 18 months ago.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When Hunter returns he's apparently gonna be face for a while before making the inevitable heel turn.

He should be back around Summerslam. I'm looking forward to his return, it's about time we had another Triple H title reign, I think. Man, I never would've said that 18 months ago.
I always hated Triple H when I watched the WWE Continiuosly/Seroiusly but now since I don't really give a Damn about the WWE, I also would like to see another Triple H WWE Title Reign.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If not then maybe a HBK Title Reign, It's been a while since I've seen the WWE Title with HBK.

SonNy_Freak89

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
HBK is old now, he should retire lol. cant wait for HHH to be back, hes always good on the mic and hes awesome as a heel.

Status
Not open for further replies.