Hey Lockyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
dont take this away from me peoples..

i live in broncos territory and still get comments every day i wear a doggies shirt..
even the game we beat them this year i reckon i got called rap ist over 100 times at the game and on the train home..

this is my turn to return the favour
mate i've been called a peadophile when i had all my gear on and was with my daughter!!!!!

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's not funny at all, but my suspicions are they girl just got rejected and was cut
Do you know this or are you just spitting in the wind, because thats a pretty piss poor thing for you to say.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
:roflol: tbh its a bit of tongue and cheek lol, some people r hard 2 please :p

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think we can all agree that they are innocent until proven guilty.

Having said that, Lockyer didnt exactly wait for the result before coming up with his public zinger about us, so coastal is right.. Karma is a *****.

All it looks like coastal is doing is venting and basically saying how does it feel when the shoe is on the other foot, and after the roasting it looks like he has copped over the years. Go my son!

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
so what im reading from most of you guys is that it was ok for lockyer to say it in 2004 when no charges where laid on us but now the shoe is on the other foot we cant joke around and say it straight back to locky....ofcoarse we can....we arent saying it was him but he made the exact same comments 4 yrs ago and now it has come to bite him on the a$$

lockyer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wonder who the three players are though.
This could/will change everything depending on the outcome of all this.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
hannant and ennis better not b involved *fist*

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
so what im reading from most of you guys is that it was ok for lockyer to say it in 2004 when no charges where laid on us but now the shoe is on the other foot we cant joke around and say it straight back to locky....ofcoarse we can....we arent saying it was him but he made the exact same comments 4 yrs ago and now it has come to bite him on the a$$
You are right and no it wasnt ok for him to say it any time. Back then i wanted to punch him for saying that. It changed my impression of him forever. My rispuct for hum was dumunushed. I still think he is a great player, but i dont think as much of him as a person coz of that. That was a very cheap shot Darren. I wasnt in this forum in 04 to b1tch about it so heres my b1tch now.

Last edited by a moderator:

lockyer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
^
to be honest Im surprised a lot of people actually think that, it was a joke in bad taste and especially used at the wrong place at the wrong time. Apart from that, I don't see much in it. If that was a joke told at a sunday BBQ, it would be nothing.
I may be biased, but I just dont see much in it apart from poor judgement. It doesn't say anything about his character at all.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
^
to be honest Im surprised a lot of people actually think that, it was a joke in bad taste and especially used at the wrong place at the wrong time. Apart from that, I don't see much in it. If that was a joke told at a sunday BBQ, it would be nothing.
I may be biased, but I just dont see much in it apart from poor judgement. It doesn't say anything about his character at all.
You would probably have to be a Bulldogs supporter back then to understand how comments like that made the sh1t a whole lot worse for us. Man i had people yelling rap1sts at me when in my car coz it has Bulldogs stickers and stuff on it.

We didnt need a high profile player stirring the sh1t at the time. It was really poor form considering any wrongdoing hadnt been at that time, and never was proven in the case. Its a major thing to call anyone a rap1st.

dog on guard

mighty doggies
Reaction score
hannet and ennis are in the clear no need to worrie
with hunt , thiaday. boyde get suspended the storm will win

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
^
Saying it on tv during a rape scandel? Poor form for a person of his stature

Ted67

Old Dog
Reaction score
That it is mate, but so is three high profile league players having oral sex with one chick in a toilet block and filming it for future enjoyment (if it happened that is).

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
^
Lockyer was the Australian Captain at the time. It was definitely in bad taste. I remember at the time, he made that comment, a few randoms had a giggle but then the room realised what had been said.

Status
Not open for further replies.