News Hetherington Gone

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hetherington leaving is because Baz got sacked?

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Isn’t this whole thread about Heatho signing for Canb? If so I can’t see him backing up and playing #15 for us!!
I just copied Omar's line up number 1765 from a previous thread.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i don't agree with TPJ, he is our no.1 forward, but i 100% agree with you about King how can we resign him for an extra 2 years and not Hetherington, he's a dog mentality player with agression!
King has been our most consistent forward and he needed an upgrade and extension.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep he has agression, but always felt he was one tackle away from a week suspension. The refs had his number tattoed on the inside of their eyelids, regularly called him for things others got away with.

Lost count of the number of times I heard he was "fixing his technique". If he wants to chuck a tanty cos the coach is gone, fine. Let Ricky deal with him.

fr333k

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
we are using hetheringtons cash to top up jackson for another 3 yrs :tearsofjoy:

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
because hetherington was on double the coin that king was. and king hasnt been suspended for 3/4 of the time hes been with the club
He's terrible and horrible in defence, he get's suspended always and his grub acts and also his attack is also horrible. Ryan Sutton on a 3 year-deal from 2023 onwards is definetly a 1000% better signing!
Good riddance . He was always suspended or injured I liked him but who I wants someone who doesn’t wanna be here. I trust gus and potter and to be honest I really like potter I always have, he’s already made big changes in 3 games as coach. Soon our club will be back to where it belongs
"suspended for 3/4 of the time"..... "suspended always" ..... "always suspended" etc

FMD some people on here can't count, in season 2021 there were 25 rounds and Hetherington played in 17 of them (68%) and this year he played all 3 rounds until he was injured (100%). In total 20 out of 28 (71%), which of course is not great but the ridiculously exaggerated claims do nothing for the posters' credibility.

Always a Bulldog

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He didn’t want to be here anyway ever since Barrett quit so bye bye

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
500k and he will only ever play half the games. That’s an average (at best) $1 million back rower

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"suspended for 3/4 of the time"..... "suspended always" ..... "always suspended" etc

FMD some people on here can't count, in season 2021 there were 25 rounds and Hetherington played in 17 of them (68%) and this year he played all 3 rounds until he was injured (100%). In total 20 out of 28 (71%), which of course is not great but the ridiculously exaggerated claims do nothing for the posters' credibility.

Always a Bulldog
100%!
this season you could see he had made significant changes to his tackling technique & reined in his over the top aggression.
It could have been a very interesting season for him if not for the injury

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
So basically what you’re saying is he’s good for %70 of the year .. the other 30 his team misses him and then we lose a game when he gets Sinbinned. Cool man ! Big loss aye

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard Jack and Baz will be on the new season of The Block as a couple.