News Hetherington Gone

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't get those spewing about losing him. He always looks close to making a tackle break or line break but never actually makes one. He's nothing special in defence either. Missed heaps of games due to suspensions. He's not worth the 500K they say he's on. We paid overs if true.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't get those spewing about losing him. He always looks close to making a tackle break or line break but never actually makes one. He's nothing special in defence either. Missed heaps of games due to suspensions. He's not worth the 500K they say he's on. We paid overs if true.
Wouldn’t spooners have to pay overs unfortunately

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's terrible and horrible in defence, he get's suspended always and his grub acts and also his attack is also horrible. Ryan Sutton on a 3 year-deal from 2023 onwards is definetly a 1000% better signing!

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crichton and Matterson are better and not signed for next year. Maybe we’re making a play there.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good riddance . He was always suspended or injured I liked him but who I wants someone who doesn’t wanna be here. I trust gus and potter and to be honest I really like potter I always have, he’s already made big changes in 3 games as coach. Soon our club will be back to where it belongs

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i don't agree with TPJ, he is our no.1 forward, but i 100% agree with you about King how can we resign him for an extra 2 years and not Hetherington, he's a dog mentality player with agression!
because hetherington was on double the coin that king was. and king hasnt been suspended for 3/4 of the time hes been with the club

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weird signing for raiders they have so many forwards… they let Sutton go for salary cap constraints and sign Hertherington??? How much of a hair cut did he take? Weird.
they lost elliot too. doubt he was on big coin though

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's terrible and horrible in defence, he get's suspended always and his grub acts and also his attack is also horrible. Ryan Sutton on a 3 year-deal from 2023 onwards is definetly a 1000% better signing!
He's terrible AND horrible in defence? He must be really shit then I say!

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
they lost elliot too. doubt he was on big coin though
Personally I would only go to Canberra for the cash. It’s ridiculously fucking cold and they are not a finals team anymore.

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
because hetherington was on double the coin that king was. and king hasnt been suspended for 3/4 of the time hes been with the club
Plus we have RFM available (depending on if you had Hetherington as a middle or edge) who will be on a lot less if we resign him (if he stays fit rest of year)