Interchange:
14. Gerard Beale
15. Ben Te'o
16. Scott Anderson
17. Nick Kenny >> Dunamis Lui+ Mitchell Dodds
18. Ben Hunt
19. Corey Norman >> Hoffman
Coach: Ivan Henjak

i hope henjak is trying to mess with Stuart's mind before the kick off, because that team looks like it has been picked out of a hat.:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Norman besides his first game hasnt been good in attack.

Good defence but need more and maybe that's why.

And obviously he is going to make changes come kick-off time.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Surely he'll switch Glenn and Gillett. They actually had good games last week. Gillett has been arguably your most consistent player all year why would he move him???...

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Glenn is actually a second rower who can fill in anywhere and it's about time they played him there. That's his best position for sure. He's a very good young player. Just not at the expense of Gillett (for my fantasy team) and also because he's been playing great and isn't as suited to the backline as Glenn is. They should both be starting in the second row and they should f**k Setu off to the bench.

But since when has Henjak actually had a clue? By the way, starting those two props is absurd over Kenny and Anderson. The two young props actually looked solid against Saints but keep them on the bench while they're finding their feet FFS.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Surely he'll switch Glenn and Gillett. They actually had good games last week. Gillett has been arguably your most consistent player all year why would he move him???...
Both played the second half in the positions they've been named in today.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Both played the second half in the positions they've been named in today.

Gillett must defend better out there yeah? Glenn would have him for pace you would think so that must be the only reason. I didn't see that game so not sure.

Agree with dropping Setu. He goes well for about 10 mins and you think he's got it all figured out, then he runs out of the line like a lunatic trying to kill someone and leaves gaping holes in the defense. I actually find it pretty amusing so I'm glad he's been picked.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gillett must defend better out there yeah? Glenn would have him for pace you would think so that must be the only reason. I didn't see that game so not sure.

Agree with dropping Setu. He goes well for about 10 mins and you think he's got it all figured out, then he runs out of the line like a lunatic trying to kill someone and leaves gaping holes in the defense. I actually find it pretty amusing so I'm glad he's been picked.
Well Gillett seems like a really good defender but with his leg so heavily strapped he's obviously hindered because he hobbled around all night against Saints and was still great. So if his leg is still that way I'd much rather him in the middle of the park as opposed to out wide where he'll be exposed more. Plus Glenn is more mobile. I don't know what he's doing. Just start both of them in the second row.

Haha. What you said about Setu is spot on. Shows promise and then tries a shoulder charge on his own try line which hits nothing but air and leads to an uncontested try. How hasn't that been coached out of him yet?

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Where is Ashton Sims, the kid has proved time and time again he could be a great acquisition for the club but always gets shafted and for who?? a bunch of No names.

The_General

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dunamis Lui was actually very good on debut last week. For a 20 year old prop he bent the line every time he took the ball up. This kid has a massive future.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glenn is actually a second rower who can fill in anywhere and it's about time they played him there. That's his best position for sure. He's a very good young player. Just not at the expense of Gillett (for my fantasy team) and also because he's been playing great and isn't as suited to the backline as Glenn is. They should both be starting in the second row and they should f**k Setu off to the bench.

But since when has Henjak actually had a clue? By the way, starting those two props is absurd over Kenny and Anderson. The two young props actually looked solid against Saints but keep them on the bench while they're finding their feet FFS.
Setu played well last week IMO and the team is a bunch of 20 years olds. You need experience on the field.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Setu played well last week IMO and the team is a bunch of 20 years olds. You need experience on the field.
Setu played alright but Glenn and Gillett were better. And I agree with keeping experience on the field but Glenn would have played as many FG games as Setu and which is exactly why Kenny and Anderson should be starting props ahead of those two kids who looked good, but should be on the bench.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh come on! Who deleted my posts? They were pretty funny.

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Much better looking team than last week tbh.

Swap Norman for Hoffman then thats a decent team

HickeyTickey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Kenny has a back problem and they are nursing him through it, they need his leadership but don't want him out there for the bash and barge that the first 20 can bring. It was on the radio today I heard.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I rate hoffman over Norman anyway.

Glenn and Gilette should swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.