Help Me Make a Difference & Follow Me on My Journey To Walk #StayTrueBeYou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope everyone's well! Feel free to check out this week's video of mine - The struggle is real but it's worth it!

In this video I discuss my thoughts on struggle & the importance of mental health.

We all struggle from time to time, never underestimate your value; speak up, reach out...YOU'RE NOT ALONE!

Remember #StayTrueBeYou If you be true to who you are and believe in yourself...Anything is possible!

#Share #Subscribe #HelpMeMakeaDifference

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
For an in depth look into my training and progress, tune in this Thursday and subscribe to https://www.youtube.com/c/StayTrueBeYou

What happened yesterday in the gym I'll never forget! I managed to conquer a goal that my trainer and I set 5 months ago.

The BIG 50KG DEAD BALL - over the shoulder throw!

For as long as I could remember, my personal best has been 40kgs with numerous attempts weekly; the 50kgs psychologically has been frustrating and playing on my mind as I've been unable to wrap my arms around it properly nor lift it past my chest...Over the past few months I have dropped a whopping 9kgs, focusing on getting lean, improving my endurance, range, coordination and increasing my strength!!!

Watch out for our reaction, it says it all!...Who knew I could salsa [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Remember #StayTrueBeYou, if you be true to who you are and believe in yourself...Anything is possible!!!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well done Habibeh! You are a beast.

Very proud of you.

PS I couldn't help it and I was cheering along watching your vid.

PPS I don't know if you know but I have 2 deadly heart conditions plus other illnesses, I have 5% use of my heart and need a transplant or I die. I just have to say, you along with my friend Mr 95% on here, you guys are my heroes and my inspiration to keep fighting. Thank you!

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Awesomeness!!!!!:-)
Ps that Assassin is a freaking inspiration himself..bloody legend!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't palm it off on me Sensei lol
I can't move..so can't Palm..you'll just have to accept it..you're a legend..an amazing fighter..like Bigmous!! Case closed bro.. :-)

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well done Habibeh! You are a beast.

Very proud of you.

PS I couldn't help it and I was cheering along watching your vid.

PPS I don't know if you know but I have 2 deadly heart conditions plus other illnesses, I have 5% use of my heart and need a transplant or I die. I just have to say, you along with my friend Mr 95% on here, you guys are my heroes and my inspiration to keep fighting. Thank you!
Thanks Habibi :grinning: I can't help but smile and laugh a little when I see my celebration lol...Felt so good!

You're most welcome and thank you for sharing; really means a lot to me!...I always say, everyone has lost something, loved something and is going through something that you will never know. Truly inspiring mate, wishing you nothing but the best!

I'll be sure to keep you posted :grinning: always welcome!!!

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't move..so can't Palm..you'll just have to accept it..you're a legend..an amazing fighter..like Bigmous!! Case closed bro.. :-)
Lol touchè, thanks man! I agree, in my eyes We're all amazing in our own way I believe :grinning:

Hope you're both as well as can be!

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moustie you're an inspiration and also a gym beast! Keep up the good work and looking fwd to more vids!
Thanks mate, appreciate it! Think you'll enjoy this week's video [emoji16]

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
In this week's video, I give you an in depth look into my training and progress over the last year or so; as I work towards gaining my full independence and my goal of walking one day!

Hope you enjoy this video as much as I enjoyed making it :grinning:

If you haven't already, please do subscribe and share this channel with anyone that you feel will benefit from it.

Remember #StayTrueBeYou, if you stay true to who you are and believe in yourself...Anything is possible!

#WorkoutGoals #WillWalkOneDay #YouTube #Subscribe #Share

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Damn Mousti ... you're a tank dude! Seriously ... you're more ripped than me... I really need to get some exercise again as I'm turning into a blob :grinning:

In case you haven't seen, our mate Assassin is back in ICU facing struggles of his own at the moment. Hopefully your videos have inspired him to keep on fighting !

Thanks again for the video!!

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
Damn Mousti ... you're a tank dude! Seriously ... you're more ripped than me... I really need to get some exercise again as I'm turning into a blob :grinning:

In case you haven't seen, our mate Assassin is back in ICU facing struggles of his own at the moment. Hopefully your videos have inspired him to keep on fighting !

Thanks again for the video!!
Lol :grinning: thanks bro, glad you enjoyed it! There was a few surprises in there; especially towards the end [emoji109]

Didn't know, thanks for telling me...I hope so!

Always welcome!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
In this week's video, I give you an in depth look into my training and progress over the last year or so; as I work towards gaining my full independence and my goal of walking one day!

Hope you enjoy this video as much as I enjoyed making it :grinning:

If you haven't already, please do subscribe and share this channel with anyone that you feel will benefit from it.

Remember #StayTrueBeYou, if you stay true to who you are and believe in yourself...Anything is possible!

#WorkoutGoals #WillWalkOneDay #YouTube #Subscribe #Share
Good work Mous. Loved it!

Btw what's the address to your youtube channel?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You're a beast @Bigmous.
I think I can safely speak for all on the kennel, when I say you're an inspiration to us all.
Keep it up champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.