Help Me Make a Difference & Follow Me on My Journey To Walk #StayTrueBeYou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
That is pretty inspiring Moustie. More power to you brother; I love your last comment. Perseverance and strength of will can get you a long way in life so may your life be long and fulfilling.
Thanks for your kind words, much appreciated!!!

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope you stick around moustie while we are a bit negative on the dogs atm .its great to have people around with the old bulldog spirit that never give up.
Thanks bro, I've been around; observing, opting to not reply to the rude or negative comments but I'll make sure to comment more and keep everyone posted.

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
Best of luck with your inspirational journey... as you say, if you make a difference to one, you can make a difference to many.

There are many kids / young adults out there in similar situations as yourself, who probably find themselves questioning how they are going to get by.

Persons like yourself can make a massive difference to the lives of kids/adults in similar situations, by showing them that dreams can become a reality, and that never giving up can yield results.

All the best in your journey, and hope the motivational speaking circuit picks you up and starts to take notice. I attend a lot of different seminars for my line of work, and it'd be great to see someone like yourself booked in and telling your story and challenges in life.
Thanks champ, really means a lot to me!...It all has to start somewhere, I'm really enjoying the process. Messages, comments, feedback, people reaching out for advice/help; it's an unbelievable feeling :grinning: Love it!

Well that's my ultimate goal, to one day hold worldwide seminars in front of thousands...I'll be applying for a work with children check in the coming weeks, look to get more involved with schools, colleges and local community. One day/step at a time.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hi ladies and gents, hope all is well!...Would really appreciate your support!

I'm trying to get my story out there...I believe I can help and inspire many people...Would love to make a difference in people's lives!

I was born with Cerebral Palsy and for most of my life I couldn't utilise my limbs or hardly talk; Thank god, I'm improving by the day...My goal is to walk one day and become a motivational speaker.

I'll be posting weekly by months end :grinning:...In future videos, I'll be addressing the day-day challenges I face with Cerebral Palsy as well as topics such as goals, anxiety, depression, bullying and the importance of being yourself, believing in yourself and being true to who you are!

I thoroughly enjoy inspiring and motivating others, putting a smile on their faces! :grinning:...Anyone interested in my motivational YouTube videos (Getting a unique look into my life) feel free to Share, Subscribe and Help me make a difference.

Much appreciated,

Moustie
I love watching motivational videos, you inspired me bro.

Cheers

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
For anyone that's interested, new video up :grinning:

In this week's video, I discuss my challenges and experiences growing up with Cerebral Palsy. Touching upon my progress with fine motor skills and my battle with bullying, depression and anxiety over the years.

Remember, #StayTrueBeYou If you be true to who you are and believe in yourself...Anything is possible!

#Share #Subscribe #HelpMeMakeaDifference

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

In this week's video, I discuss my challenges and experiences growing up with Cerebral Palsy. Touching upon my progress with fine motor skills and my battle with bullying, depression and anxiety over the years.

Remember, #StayTrueBeYou If you be true to who you are and believe in yourself...Anything is possible!

good on you chap, wish you all the best, you are amazing

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Great message!!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice video bigmous glad you touched on anxiety and depression something that a few of us on here can relate to.
Keep up the good work champion

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice video bigmous glad you touched on anxiety and depression something that a few of us on here can relate to.
Keep up the good work champion
Thanks champ, yeah I'll be bringing it up here and there. I believe it's really important for people to know that they're not alone and tough times can pass.

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
My Stay True Be You YouTube channel is designed to target and involve everyone...So if you have any topics you'd like me to discuss or really want to hear about in the future, send them through. Also I intend to hold monthly Q&A's where all you lovely people can ask me anything!

Side note: This week's video on struggle (Touches upon the importance of mental health) will be most probably up on Friday.

Remember #StayTrueBeYou ...If you be true to who you are and believe in yourself, Anything's possible!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.