Help Me Make a Difference & Follow Me on My Journey To Walk #StayTrueBeYou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi ladies and gents, hope all is well!...Would really appreciate your support!

I'm trying to get my story out there...I believe I can help and inspire many people...Would love to make a difference in people's lives!

I was born with Cerebral Palsy and for most of my life I couldn't utilise my limbs or hardly talk; Thank god, I'm improving by the day...My goal is to walk one day and become a motivational speaker.

I'll be posting weekly by months end :grinning:...In future videos, I'll be addressing the day-day challenges I face with Cerebral Palsy as well as topics such as goals, anxiety, depression, bullying and the importance of being yourself, believing in yourself and being true to who you are!

I thoroughly enjoy inspiring and motivating others, putting a smile on their faces! :grinning:...Anyone interested in my motivational YouTube videos (Getting a unique look into my life) feel free to Share, Subscribe and Help me make a difference.

Much appreciated,

Moustie

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
can you play halfback?

lolol :D seriously though, your determination is amazing man. well done.
Well I was a utility player in wheelchair footy, soccer and hockey...Does that count lol

Thanks man, much appreciated! My best days lie ahead, feel like I'm just getting started :grinning:

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Well I was a utility player in wheelchair footy, soccer and hockey...Does that count lol

Thanks man, much appreciated! My best days lie ahead, feel like I'm just getting started :grinning:
well that makes you over qualified :p

good luck with your journey.

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good job mate, people with that amount of determination and commitment and self belief is what makes this world great. Good luck on your journey.
Thank mate, much appreciated!...If I'm able to help at least one person on here, I'm one happy man :grinning:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hi ladies and gents, hope all is well!...Would really appreciate your support!

I'm trying to get my story out there...I believe I can help and inspire many people...Would love to make a difference in people's lives!

I was born with Cerebral Palsy and for most of my life I couldn't utilise my limbs or hardly talk; Thank god, I'm improving by the day...My goal is to walk one day and become a motivational speaker.

I'll be posting weekly by months end :grinning:...In future videos, I'll be addressing the day-day challenges I face with Cerebral Palsy as well as topics such as goals, anxiety, depression, bullying and the importance of being yourself, believing in yourself and being true to who you are!

I thoroughly enjoy inspiring and motivating others, putting a smile on their faces! :grinning:...Anyone interested in my motivational YouTube videos (Getting a unique look into my life) feel free to Share, Subscribe and Help me make a difference.

Much appreciated,

Moustie
You are an inspiration brother, keep fighting the good fight.

God bless you and give you strength.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate always keep in mind what the late great Christopher Reeve said,

'So many of our Dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then when we summon the will, they soon become INEVITABLE..'

My strength to you bro in making your dream a reality.. :-)

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mate always keep in mind what the late great Christopher Reeve said,

'So many of our Dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then when we summon the will, they soon become INEVITABLE..'

My strength to you bro in making your dream a reality.. :grinning:
I've always loved that quote! So true...Thanks bro, much appreciated :grinning:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

That is pretty inspiring Moustie. More power to you brother; I love your last comment. Perseverance and strength of will can get you a long way in life so may your life be long and fulfilling.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Best of luck with your inspirational journey... as you say, if you make a difference to one, you can make a difference to many.

There are many kids / young adults out there in similar situations as yourself, who probably find themselves questioning how they are going to get by.

Persons like yourself can make a massive difference to the lives of kids/adults in similar situations, by showing them that dreams can become a reality, and that never giving up can yield results.

All the best in your journey, and hope the motivational speaking circuit picks you up and starts to take notice. I attend a lot of different seminars for my line of work, and it'd be great to see someone like yourself booked in and telling your story and challenges in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.