Heka Nanai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Based on the potential he has shown us, and the idea of new structure and a new Bulldogs outfit, where do you think this guy should be?

First Grade winger or more experience in PL first?

Or do you rekon he'll be another Inu, Hayne or Folau freak?

Offseason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we need him on the wing in FG. Don't think he will be as good as the players you named but has the potential to come close

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He's not in the same class as Inu, Hayne or Folau.

He'll be a good solid FG winger eventually.

-313-

I think he deserve a shot, Our wingers have underpreformed in 07 and i think this guy deserve his shot

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we need him on the wing in FG. Don't think he will be as good as the players you named but has the potential to come close
Hayne and Folau i doubt, but his build is similar to Inu's and we haven't exactly seen his potential yet, if he does show that kind of potential then we'd be ready for 2008

-313-

I have seen him in PL last year and the kid has got the potential to be something. He is lighting quick, has great footwork, strong, and agile, he needs to work on his online defence but i think that comes with experiance.

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was mainly in JF, and PL doesn't really mean much, since our squad were minor premiers

I was particularly impressed with his runs in both his FG games, and his abilities in the Titans game.

Scored a try, made a strong break with a brillant flick pass and was not afraid to call for the ball, although Sherwin's lack of bombing towards prevented us from seeing any extraordinary tries

D

DoggyStylz

he played oztag for our team lastnight.....

..he's a solid boy

Offseason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Start him TBH

Matt Utai can spend sometime in PL TBH
Seeing as he spent most of last season in PL when he was over coming an injury I can't see that helping. Utai should start, they can drop ElMasri

RAMBO

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Seeing as he spent most of last season in PL when he was over coming an injury I can't see that helping. Utai should start, they can drop ElMasri
Hate it or love it Elmasri isnt going anywhere.

-313-

I agree to that too, I reckon both should be dropped giving the chance to nani, winitana and crisp

Offseason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree to that too, I reckon both should be dropped giving the chance to nani, winitana and crisp
I don't. Not unless one of them can make the meters Utai does. We need him a lot next year coming out of own own half.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
he deserves a shot in FG he has shown heaps of potential and i think he can be a solid winger for us

D

D0ggyStylz

Heka is lightning quick? Sure about that?

He'll be an average FG player from what i have seen

Offseason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heka is lightning quick? Sure about that?

He'll be an average FG player from what i have seen
What have you seen?

Nanai is quite quick from what I have seen in the lower grades. One thing fore certain he looks a lot quicker then ElMasri

D

D0ggyStylz

What have you seen?

Nanai is quite quick from what I have seen in the lower grades. One thing fore certain he looks a lot quicker then ElMasri
I'll agree with you there. He is a lot quicker than El Masri.

He is no quicker than Millard or Tonga.

He didn't show much in 1st grade except taking 1 nice high ball and making one half break in broken field.

I didn't get too see more of him - for those who said they saw him play heaps in PL - he played in Flegg mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.