Hayze Perham

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol 'a person like me' ? Now I'm being stereotyped for starting a thread enquiring about a player that I've seen play a few times and imo has potential to be a good centre? How is that being an expert ? Stop being so negative ya gronk and either go with the flow, have an opinion without having a go at people, or scroll to a thread that suits you ya professional lmfaoo
Every week we have a person like u who creates a post for someone who had a good game and should be signed
if we listened to u experts, we would have a squad of 234 reserve grade players

u were going good then u mentioned a Drug cheat in Xerri

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Lol 'a person like me' ? Now I'm being stereotyped for starting a thread enquiring about a player that I've seen play a few times and imo has potential to be a good centre? How is that being an expert ? Stop being so negative ya gronk and either go with the flow, have an opinion without having a go at people, or scroll to a thread that suits you ya professional lmfaoo
i'll save u the time

Zac Hosking is having a good game
we should sign him

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Do you sit at home like a bored fuk trolling TK waiting to have a go at people? Look at my history and show me where I've randomly suggested looking at a player over 1 good game? I'll save you the time now and not respond to your replys as you are clearly a troll and bored and like being negative. Enough said !
i'll save u the time

Zac Hosking is having a good game
we should sign him

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Do you sit at home like a bored fuk trolling TK waiting to have a go at people? Look at my history and show me where I've randomly suggested looking at a player over 1 good game? I'll save you the time now and not respond to your replys as you are clearly a troll and bored and like being negative. Enough said !
we have enough centres atm
why would we wanna sign another one, unless u tell us who u wanna move on to sign a reserve grader from parra

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
why would we wanna sign another one, unless u tell us who u wanna move on to sign a reserve grader from parra
We have two centres and a kid, even the two centres starting are inexperienced and kids themselves. Most of our other backs coming through short-term are fairly average. I'd say we're definitely adding and outside back or two.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That's better. Fair enough, although I dont think our centres are game breakers or strike centres. IMO we need at least one elite strike centre and a decent 7 as well as two middle forwards.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Union convert

Lost in FG

Looks great in Reggie’s like 90% of players

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score

STANDOUTS

Melbourne Storm coach Craig Bellamy said last week that he will likely have to hit the market for an outside back and there’s one that he should keep a close eye on — Hayze Perham.

The Storm need could do with some more depth in both the outside backs and halves given they played Nick Meaney — a winger — played at five-eighth last week. Perham can play any position in the backline and scored four tries in a huge performance for the Eels on Saturday. The 23-year-old also notched up two linebreaks, six tackle busts and 163 running metres.

And the good news is he doesn’t have a preference on what position he plays.

“Whatever the coach wants me to play... we put the jersey on and whatever job we’ve got to do, we just do so I’m willing to put the team first,” Perham told Fox League after the game.

Perham comes off contract at the end of the season and at the moment is stuck behind the likes of Maika Sivo, Bailey Simonsson, Tom Opacic, Waqa Blake and Will Penisini, while Sean Russell is considered to be a part of the future plans.

Personally I think the bidding will be too high, and if I was a player starting out, I'd take unders to play at Melbourne knowing they could potentially set you up for a big payday down the road.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Could that be coincidence or might I have a good eye for talent lol. Waiting for a job offer from our recruitment team and a big sorry from @enoughsaid [emoji12]

STANDOUTS

Melbourne Storm coach Craig Bellamy said last week that he will likely have to hit the market for an outside back and there’s one that he should keep a close eye on — Hayze Perham.

The Storm need could do with some more depth in both the outside backs and halves given they played Nick Meaney — a winger — played at five-eighth last week. Perham can play any position in the backline and scored four tries in a huge performance for the Eels on Saturday. The 23-year-old also notched up two linebreaks, six tackle busts and 163 running metres.

“Whatever the coach wants me to play... we put the jersey on and whatever job we’ve got to do, we just do so I’m willing to put the team first,” Perham told Fox League after the game.

Perham comes off contract at the end of the season and at the moment is stuck behind the likes of Maika Sivo, Bailey Simonsson, Tom Opacic, Waqa Blake and Will Penisini, while Sean Russell is considered to be a part of the future plans.

Personally I think the bidding will be too high, and if I was a player starting out, I'd take unders to play at Melbourne knowing they could potentially set you up for a big payday down the road.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score