Hayze Perham

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Could that be coincidence or might I have a good eye for talent lol. Waiting for a job offer from our recruitment team and a big sorry from @enoughsaid
your Reading Articles written by former cheergirl Darcie McDonald
keep up the good work

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Personally I think the bidding will be too high, and if I was a player starting out, I'd take unders to play at Melbourne knowing they could potentially set you up for a big payday down the road.
But he's not going to be playing at Melbourne, he'll be in Qld playing for the Sunshine Coast Falcons or the Brisbane Tigers.

Always a Bulldog

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
But he's not going to be playing at Melbourne, he'll be in Qld playing for the Sunshine Coast Falcons or the Brisbane Tigers.

Always a Bulldog
Whoosh. I said if I was a player and clubs were throwing money at me. I’d choose a better club sto ensure I developed.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cheers for the info, need wing depth ig, seems talented.
They had massive wraps on him coming through the union ranks then the warriors raided some union talent and took him and couple other chiefs boys but the he was the only one that stayed ( one reneged after signing ).

Ciraldo might get something out of him…he looked lost particularly on defence when playing for Parra on the wing but I think he might make a better fullback

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They had massive wraps on him coming through the union ranks then the warriors raided some union talent and took him and couple other chiefs boys but the he was the only one that stayed ( one reneged after signing ).

Ciraldo might get something out of him…he looked lost particularly on defence when playing for Parra on the wing but I think he might make a better fullback
Where did you hear this information from that we've signed him. If true, it's a really exciting signing, as him and Papenhuyzen coming through the system were the two next big things.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Where did you hear this information from that we've signed him. If true, it's a really exciting signing, as him and Papenhuyzen coming through the system were the two next big things.
I wouldn’t say anything if I was making shit up …

I think the only other time I made a thread on a young hooker who we ended up signing on a development contract