Hayze Perham Appreciation Thread

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
He is gone - his blow up at King when it was his own fault (says he is already under pressure to keep his spot) and then the following 20mins haven’t been good for him…
That was Kings fault. As a ball runner you are either flat or out of the way. Kingy as out of position. Either way when you're a journeyman and your yelling at a bloke who's out there with a broken rib - think you need to pull your head in.

What was worse was when we were making a run (lol) and all he has to do is run at the 2nd defender and its a simple overlap play and either Alamoti or Wilson is through. Simple fckng draw and pass. He passed to Alamoti 10m before the defender and the play went nowhere. A fckng u8's kid knows better than that.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can believe some basic fundamental errors. How to take advantage of an overlap. When a late pass is needed & when a quick pass is needed. He made one break from the back because he took ball & ran fast. Not his usual junk left, jink right & ends up on the same blade of grass.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In a team of dumb fucks, he stands out as the dumbest fuck.
I'm not saying this in hindsight, Perham didn't deserve to be the fullback ahead of Burns who I believe had better trials, although I trusted in CC judgement assuming he had seen things at training we haven't seen...
Now it is time for CC to right the wrong, it starts by droping Perham.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm not saying this in hindsight, Perham didn't deserve to be the fullback ahead of Burns who I believe had better trials, although I trusted in CC judgement assuming he had seen things at training we haven't seen...
Now it is time for CC to right the wrong, it starts by droping Perham.
Averillo should of never been moved from fullback. One of the most random changes CC made during the off season. Critta coming next year but Perham fullback short term terrible decision. Then on top CC persisting with other duds instead of youth.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He definitely gives it his all, just lacks any sort of polish and positional awareness

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Averillo should of never been moved from fullback. One of the most random changes CC made during the off season. Critta coming next year but Perham fullback short term terrible decision. Then on top CC persisting with other duds instead of youth.
Many of our young players suffered terribly under the previous coaches and Averillo is no different, hopefully things will settles down for the better,
Incidentally, we have witnessed our real future fullback Wilson playing on the wing last night.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That was Kings fault. As a ball runner you are either flat or out of the way. Kingy as out of position. Either way when you're a journeyman and your yelling at a bloke who's out there with a broken rib - think you need to pull your head in.

What was worse was when we were making a run (lol) and all he has to do is run at the 2nd defender and its a simple overlap play and either Alamoti or Wilson is through. Simple fckng draw and pass. He passed to Alamoti 10m before the defender and the play went nowhere. A fckng u8's kid knows better than that.
His link play is horrible

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Given the title "Hayze Perham Appreciation Thread" can we all just agree to delete this thread NOW or at least move it to the SG Ball section?

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
Should we take a poll on a choice between Perham or Dufty as our FB? [emoji848]

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

They were both at fault but ultimately Perham threw a near uncatchable pass straight at the wrong player.

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Should we take a poll on a choice between Perham or Dufty as our FB? [emoji848]
Nah just give it to Wilson. Only seen a game but far more intent running it back.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m getting Dylan edwards vibes from young Blake wilson. Hope he gets a shot at fb next week