Hayne and keating free to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
yeah i agree with mr panther, neither deserved more than a grade 1.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm happy with grade one charges; as long as Hayne has learnt a lesson. If he does the same thing to Billy Slater, anything less than a send-off is a bonus to Parramatta.

However, I have to wonder what all the experts would have said had it been Michael Ennis on Hayne.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bryce Gibbs must be sooo pi**ed right now. We all knew that Hayne would get off but for Keating to walk with barely a slap on th wrist after injuring our no.1 forward? It's a fair dinkum joke.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol as if anyone expected the NRL to do anything different. They've already shown on a number of occasions this season they have no idea what the word 'precedent' means.
Actually, they do. But, they use the Bulldogs to set those precedents. Then forget them again.

The_General

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Gibbs incident was a joke but I don't think that should apply here. Other players have done similar things to Hayne and got off. Thurston kicked a guy straight in the face and didn't get suspended so it's not like this is the 1st time.

As for Cameron Smith, he had carry over points and that's the only reason he got suspended so no point bringing that up.

I hate the Eels with a passion but I can live with the Hayne decision. At least now when Melbourne with the Eels fans won't have an excuse.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
How Keating is free to play is beyond me....

Hayne.... I dunno

bckd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Didn't think it would go any other way.
Hayne must be giving gobbies to everyone at the moment.
Gould couldn't say one thing about Slater last night, and it took Stirling half a game to do so. He's playing all over Hayne at the moment and all they want to say is he is a shoe in for the aussie fullback.
Bollucks.
Slater has scored 12 tries in the last 4 games, should have been 13 but the touchies eyes must have been painted on, his kick returns are awesome, line breaks and creative plays are just as if not more electric, and he can play in the structure of the near total Qld aussie backline.
Bring on next week. Slater will shut the door on this one.
And the chicken wing, you've got to be kidding me.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
dear oh dear

Cameron Smith and the Storm must be fuming after what happened last year. Oh well - makes it a bigger spectacle now next Sunday night

Fanoftheyears

Kennel Established
Reaction score
dear oh dear

Cameron Smith and the Storm must be fuming after what happened last year. Oh well - makes it a bigger spectacle now next Sunday night
Was just about to mention that. NRL really is becoming a joke

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
billy slater is now free to go knee first into burt's head and melbourne are allowed to chicken wing

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
also how the **** is keating's a grade 1, he basically pulled his shoulder out from his socket

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Why would the JRL suspend their money makers I mean "superstars" in the GF, its not like they wear blue and white

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
pathetic... how come they go ape when players get into drunken altercations off the field saying "these people are role models, they must act like it and be treated like it" but on the field when they play dirty and injure other players the whole "role model" thing goes out the window.

Players are more of a role model on the field than off it you f**king stupid ass NRL c**ts... the fact that these went unpunished is disgusting. Well, after a year of getting screwed out of things, i guess its only fitting that the year ends like this for us.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I bet Bryce Gibbs and the Storm are happy about the Hayne decision. Talk about double standards!
With him playing it is better as they wont be able to make any excuses when the Storm rip them

GATE7

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The NRL is a farce.....its the only sports competition in the world which has inconsistent interpretations of the rules ON and OFF the field. Video ref is a farce,the salary cap isa farce, the judiciary is a bigger farce and the fact that teams dont play each other twice during the regular season proves that this comp is tailored to produce different premiers every year.
Hayne and Keating should have got 3 weeks each.
This joke of a competition is years behind all the other codes.

DJ1

Ninjadillo
Reaction score
What an absolute joke.

Both incidents warranted a send off plus suspensions.

No send off
No sin bin
No suspension
No NRL credibility

nasals

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think common sense has prevailed, neither incident warranted anything more than a Grade 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.