Have your say, group email to Raelene!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He did not want to leave our club. He was almost in tears when they did his farewell for him.
He was pushed out.
Trust me mate he was not pushed out he was more then happy to leave. I didn't say he doesn't love the club.. he loved it and wished he finished his career with us but trust me when i tell you him and des didn't see eye to eye and he wasn't enjoying playing under him. He left on sad terms but his loving his footy over seas

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to send an email to raelene, but I was thinking of including comments from whoever wanted to add their own feedback to the email I send (group email). I'll only include the comments and nothing else, I'll also show everyone the final email just before I send it... (this could get ugly, I know but hey, we pay their F'en wages right)...
"Give it up, being a woman only gets you the job, it clearly doesn't guarantee you'll have any clue at how to perform the job well"

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
can someone ask her if she will go out with me and set us up, im highly confident that i will essentially be calling the shots at the dogs after she has 2 samplings of the rodzilla

"its valentines day rae rae"

"no its not?, wtf its november"

"its valentine holmes day today, sign him immediately"

"ffs first taumalolo and now this, are you using me?"

"no i love you but seriously sign him"

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are you going to implement a 50/50 recruitment drive of males and females for our first grade team?
It will show how great a club and country Australia is for being so progressive and how communism can work for good.
You'll have my vote if you're able to implement this Aunty... I mean boss sorry darl I mean sorry fullstop

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's just say Pritchard was more then happy to leave. He actually asked to leave. This bullshit about him leaving for cap space bla bla bla load of crap. He hated playing under des and was the only one to go against his wishes during game time lol funny how good he looked when he played what he saw.
Wow, bad stuff - Frank is a great footballer used to play what was in front of him and sent Mbye flying through many times because of it.

Darn, what a despotic mess the Des years have turned out to be.
Thinking the club wants Des to go. Wonder what his reaction will be to his coaching staff being replaced under him.
Will he change our gameplay?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Trust me mate he was not pushed out he was more then happy to leave. I didn't say he doesn't love the club.. he loved it and wished he finished his career with us but trust me when i tell you him and des didn't see eye to eye and he wasn't enjoying playing under him. He left on sad terms but his loving his footy over seas
That makes it hurt even more loved how proud he was for the dogs wish he had a gf win under his belt for his efforts

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had my mind blown yesterday after talking to a client of mine who I discovered for the first has so many connections within the NRL world... he and rona are extremely close:

Straight from horses mouth apparently:
* Rona was asked to leave! Turned down bigger offer from manly to join Union. Was sick of Kearney promising NZ caps only for the spot to be given to nightingale. Michael cheika promising to give him a crack at Wallabies squad if he performs. Rona forced to play with damaged hand for large part of last season against his wishes... Rona excluded from "in crowd" amongst players. Brett Morris holds an annual spaghetti night at his house and apparently Brett denied Rona from attending telling him that "maybe you can come next year"
* Pritchard was asked to leave when he wanted to stay
*lichaa has been asked to leave... in talks with cronulla
*the players HATE des... apparently treats them all like children and be-littles them. Screams at them all the time.
*re the times when dogs were defending the line and Rona or perret would rush in lewving the oposition winger open to score was a direct strict instruction of des who would reprimand players for not following his gameplan which definitely involved lichaa not scooting out of dummy half...

If i can remember anything else I will update.

Im confident My "source" could not possibly be making this up. All sounds legit.

Last edited:
A

Alexander the Great

Had my mind blown yesterday after talking to a client of mine who I discovered for the first has so many connections within the NRL world... he and rona are extremely close:

* Rona was asked to leave! Turned down bigger offer from manly to join Union. Was sick of Kearney promising NZ caps only for the spot to be given to nightingale. Michael cheika promising to give him a crack at Wallabies squad if he performs. Rona forced to play with damaged hand for large part of last season against his wishes... Rona excluded from "in crowd" amongst players. Brett Morris holds an annual spaghetti night at his house and apparently Brett denied Rona from attending telling him that "maybe you can come next year"
*the players HATE des... apparently treats them all like children and be-littles them. Screams at them all the time.
*re the times when dogs were defending the line and Rona or perret would rush in lewving the oposition winger open to score was a direct strict instruction of des who would reprimand players for not following his gameplan which definitely involved lichaa not scooting out of dummy half...

Im confident My "source" could not possibly be making this up. All sounds legit.
Yep i also heard manly made a huge play for him but he changed his mind last second.
Bob fulton had a hard on for him.

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Go back to netball- even better- go back to nz - as far away as possible from our club. U have destroyed it

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

That is incredible. Is our club really that stupid to ask our best forward and 2nd best winger to leave the club. Are we for real?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Who knows what is true lately? If this is on the money though....I will be....

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dead set have 100% confidence in what I was told

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
TELL ME WTF HAPPENED WITH FRANK PRITCHARD !

I CAN GUARANTEE THERE IS DIRTY LAUNDRY OVER THIS THAT WAS NEVER SPLIT PUBLICLY - whoever made that decision needs to be sacked fuked off never to be near the club again.

WORST DECISION !

WORST!

Truth be told Franky and Ennis had their time. They had many years and 2 chances to win a GF in blue and white but unfortunately it didn't work out. A choice had to be made on whether to keep youth or drag on with what was there. The right one for the club was made to move forward.

The release of Finucane and Tapau have hurt the team more I'd say.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did they end up selling storm or cronulla merch at the bulldogs team store?

Status
Not open for further replies.