Have your ever had dream, but your not sure if was a dream ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
i had one last about being stuck on the m5 in a really bad storm and theree were tornadoes and stuff, I deadset thought it was real most likely coz we got hit by a really bad thunderstorm last night, I couldnt see across the road it was pretty scary.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
I once dreamt I have found $10 under my pillow. I woke up and found $10 under my pillow

£©

Taxed By £©
Reaction score
About 5 years ago, I had a dream of this girl I really liked died. I woke up straight away and because it was fresh in my mind, I thought she really did die for some reason. I thought she died and I never knew and the dream was telling me about it. I was so relieved when I saw her a few weeks later.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
i had a dream my brother stuck our cat in the microwave and when i woke up i ran into the kitchen where he was having breakfast and started belting him and crying cause i though the dream was real, even though i knew i had just been asleep but cause it felt so real i believed it.

When i saw my kitty later that day i gave her the biggest hug :blush:

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
oh and a kenneller smsed me this morning telling me he had a raunchy dream about me last night.... lol.... I think thats funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.