Have we all forgotten?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
I know a lot of us are hurting with all the bad news of yet another player not wanting to be in the blue n white this year. Some of us still haven't even gotten over SBW who was bred by the Bulldogs as a young pup as well.

I'd like to shed some light on what we do have. Players that love the jersey. Some of who have always wanted to play in the jersey. Come September they're the ones you want in that jersey. Imagine we do make the GF without Barba, imagine we win the GF without Barba. Imagine watching replays over and over again with players that bleed for our jersey in this way.

I'll admit, I'm pissed too, but lets take some time out for a moment and lift for Friday night. Our biggest night of the season!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apeXnc1anZw

[video=youtube;G3J92i_ztjo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3J92i_ztjo[/video]

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That Reynolds video, gives me chills. I honestly love this guy ! He's everything our club should be, super competitive, intense and an all round good guy ! This kid, will go down as one of the greats of our club !

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We better make more noise than the Burrow come Friday night!! Im hoping for all us fans at the game to cheer in unison.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
another good one of grub
[video=youtube;qvTDJnhLC2I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvTDJnhLC2I[/video]

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Still my fav player!

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have we all forgotten?

I know a lot of us are hurting with all the bad news of yet another player not wanting to be in the blue n white this year.

I'd like to shed some light on what we do have. Players that love the jersey. Some of who have always wanted to play in the jersey.
Just my opinion, but when Barba does skulk off to where he thinks the grass is greener it will be those players that go up another gear and show us that life without Barba is a hell of a lot better than it is now.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A positive thread! Thank Christ! Love the way Finucane has been playing. James Graham and Tolman have been awesome as well.

Shootermc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The boys stayed in the same hotel as us in Canberra bumped into The grub a couple of times always chatted cheeky but polite love this guys attitude. Big Frank Krisnan Aidan all pumped wasn't suprised at the result, but the most intense on the way to the game didn't suprised me at all was Jimmy Graham talk about game face 3 hours prior the guys a legend future skipper of our club.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
another good one of grub
[video=youtube;qvTDJnhLC2I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvTDJnhLC2I[/video]
How big of a pest do you have to be, to get the nickname "grub" in a team that includes mick Ennis ? :D
Love the kid !

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This is the shit we need to be talking about this week and from here on, love the clip - a true Bulldog - **** Barba, lets forget about him, The Ben Barba circus has come and gone - time to move on.
My 8 year old with the Ben Barba hair cut just watched this Josh Reynolds you tube clip and says to me we dont need Benny dad.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey I thought I saw Tolman offload a beuty on saturday, it doesn't matter who is in our side we always seem to rise above it and remain a threat.
All in all I appreciate what Benny has done for us but if he isn't up to it in Sydney then its his life but watch out for the Dogs next year dude because Im sure they will wanna squash you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
I know a lot of us are hurting with all the bad news of yet another player not wanting to be in the blue n white this year. Some of us still haven't even gotten over SBW who was bred by the Bulldogs as a young pup as well.

I'd like to shed some light on what we do have. Players that love the jersey. Some of who have always wanted to play in the jersey. Come September they're the ones you want in that jersey. Imagine we do make the GF without Barba, imagine we win the GF without Barba. Imagine watching replays over and over again with players that bleed for our jersey in this way.

I'll admit, I'm pissed too, but lets take some time out for a moment and lift for Friday night. Our biggest night of the season!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apeXnc1anZw

[video=youtube;G3J92i_ztjo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3J92i_ztjo[/video]
Joshy needs to stay in a bulldogs jumper for life. The ticker and the passion this kid has is unmatched imo.

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We better make more noise than the Burrow come Friday night!! Im hoping for all us fans at the game to cheer in unison.
For some reason the kennel section at our home games is below par when it comes to crowd noise.i sit next door and my fart is louder than them.they make more KEYBOARD noise in here lol (church mouses) grow some balls and chant loud and proud of else piss off into the bleaches....we don't win home game penalty counts because we are a bunch of poofs with banners...

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For some reason the kennel section at our home games is below par when it comes to crowd noise.i sit next door and my fart is louder than them.they make more KEYBOARD noise in here lol (church mouses) grow some balls and chant loud and proud of else piss off into the bleaches....we don't win home game penalty counts because we are a bunch of poofs with banners...
The last time we played Souths around Easter I think we broke the record for a regular season game with attendance was one of the best games ive been to in regards to atmosphere. I gotta admit when the burrow was chanting i felt intimidated not only that but the seating arrangement in my bay were mixed with both souths and doggies supporters and we were giving each other crap the whole game. I am definitely going over to the Kennel on Friday and lend my voice!

Bring it on

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Pleae organizers of the kennel can use do something just for this week to get our fans cheering loud and try getting a few guys in the higher bays to get them cheering we dnt want to be embarrassed by the burrow again

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's a soufs home game the organizers are soufs people so don't expect any help there.
Just sit next to us were are the ones that coach from the sidelines and yell "get em onside ref"

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
He's got the knack to rev-up the team and psych up the boys. He truly plays the game with his heart and where's the jersey with pride.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Good to luck to Barba he has shown the fans what type of person he truly is. Baiting fans on twitter, that's pathetic. It has all been engineered by his manager. Good luck to him but can we get this germ out of our club asap and let the boys salvage what they can this year?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That Reynolds video, gives me chills. I honestly love this guy ! He's everything our club should be, super competitive, intense and an all round good guy ! This kid, will go down as one of the greats of our club !
Reynolds..now HE is a Bulldogs player..outstanding..

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
http://proxy.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?id=1193711

this is an interesting read explaining the ewing theory and i think it applies to our situation now because the qualifications are met

1. A star athlete receives an inordinate amount of media attention and fan interest, and yet his teams never win anything substantial with him (other than maybe some early-round playoff series).

2. That same athlete leaves his team (either by injury, trade, graduation, free agency or retirement) -- and both the media and fans immediately write off the team for the following season.

Status
Not open for further replies.