Have a great Christmas and a fantastic New Year

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This forum has some of the craziest people but also some of the best people you will find anywhere. No matter what, you are all passionate and have your thoughts on the Dogs.

I have to go into have some surgery today but want to take the time to wish all of you a fantastic festive season, no matter your faith or beliefs just have a great time with your families. Eat well. sing, drink, laugh and most of all enjoy!.

all the best to the Kennel family...see you on the other side in 2024.

PS I will miss the Chee Kam and Bevan French signing announcements which pop up every December

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Merry Christmas and a great Bulldog 2024 @Dogsville

All the best with your health and thanks for reminding us there are good people on here and the Dogs bind us together ...sometimes that gets lost with all the arguments and fighting :grinning:

Compliments of the season to all you fellow Kennellers.

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to you and everyone. Have a great break. It’s been too cold for me the last couple of days so I’m pissing off to Thailand haha. Considering we have (hopefully) missed out on Luai I’ll bring another ladyboy back who can play halfback instead of the usual hooker

Last edited:

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
This forum has some of the craziest people but also some of the best people you will find anywhere. No matter what, you are all passionate and have your thoughts on the Dogs.

I have to go into have some surgery today but want to take the time to wish all of you a fantastic festive season, no matter your faith or beliefs just have a great time with your families. Eat well. sing, drink, laugh and most of all enjoy!.

all the best to the Kennel family...see you on the other side in 2024.

PS I will miss the Chee Kam and Bevan French signing announcements which pop up every December
Why thank you.

The Kennel certainly has a range of opinion, and eloquence of language. It covers an age range that is remarkable, and most of us are able to get on well, even if we don't always understand each other.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

For us oldies, may we keep the happy memories of people who are no longer with us, and the happy memories of GF wins that younger fans have not yet experienced.

All the best, and a great 2024.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all… here at blue_boost headquarters Its my duty to fight for the truth and act as a Shepard for the few stray kennel members that need an adjustment or two to keep pace with society.. in 2024 we again fight for a better breed of kennel members..

Be sure to take care of the people important to you, give them some joy come Christmas, do something well over the top for them.. but also be kind to yourself, be generous..

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The silly season setting in and some things dont initially go to plan too many fingers in the pie but its still Christmas and you gotta try to take it in.
Pick the jolly season up everyone its only for a week or two.
Merry Christmas everyone!