No Source Hass to dogs

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Agree, I don’t know how they fit those guys into a cap…4 origin players costing 4M+

1.Fafita
2.Tino
3.Fotuaika
4.Brimson
Not sure on Brimson being in that money space but we all know Foz likes a good contract. There's a few others.

People would want a SC RC if we signed Faf and Tina.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Agree, I don’t know how they fit those guys into a cap…4 origin players costing 4M+

1.Fafita
2.Tino
3.Fotuaika
4.Brimson
Tino reportedly on 900k, Fifita reportedly on 800k next year (1m this year), Brimson reportedly on 700k, Fotuaika reportedly on 750k. So it's closer to 3m.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tino reportedly on 900k, Fifita reportedly on 800k next year (1m this year), Brimson reportedly on 700k, Fotuaika reportedly on 750k. So it's closer to 3m.
Thanks mate, I had Fafita on 1.2m a season on his current contract… for some reason thought Brimson was closer to 8-900k

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Thanks mate, I had Fafita on 1.2m a season on his current contract… for some reason thought Brimson was closer to 8-900k
Fifita's old contract was reportedly front loaded so the 1st year was up towards the 1.2m mark. I think it was a smart play from Titan to get him over.

Killara DogStat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Would Robinson still be at the Roosters if SBW and Cooper Cronk were never signed by the Roosters.
100% correct. If u take out 2013 went SBW help win them the comp & the 2 years cronk won for Roosters Robinson has a very bad record in finals footy. His tactical or strategies in finals footy very poor?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
100% correct. If u take out 2013 went SBW help win them the comp & the 2 years cronk won for Roosters Robinson has a very bad record in finals footy. His tactical or strategies in finals footy very poor?
He is a fraud. He can't win games with a stacked side.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Roosters quiet in recruitment and losing games is not a good sign for rebuilding clubs since they will look to buy their way out of sh!t - hopefully the signature of Haas, if he were to leave Brisbane, would draw too much attention to the Chooks cap with their stacked team… Bulldogs makes the only sense.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
‘His excuse is gone now’: Haas’ motives for testing value with Broncos’ rivals blasted

Broncos prop Payne Haas has come under fire for his conflicting motives for putting himself on the open market after stating he wants to win a premiership.

Haas will not re-sign with the Broncos until he has gauged what a number of other clubs are willing to offer him come November 1, but most of the clubs chasing him are not in a better spot to win a title than his current employer the Broncos.

“Payne Haas has dropped a bombshell on the Broncos, what has happened here,” Braith Anasta asked on NRL 360.

Phil Rothfield explained Haas will test his value on the open market, but believes his motives for a potential move don’t fit with what he and his management have said previously.

“Brent Read has reported this afternoon that his manager has decided to test the market in November rather than re-sign now with the Broncos,” Rothfield said.

“It is interesting because I spoke to this agent myself a couple of months ago and he was saying Payne’s decision won’t necessarily be about money, but he is desperate to win a title.

“And the Broncos to me appear to be in a window to win a title.”

“They are on top of the competition, that’s bizarre” James Hooper interjected.

“Exactly, that’s where I find this story hard to understand,” Rothfield replied.

Gorden Tallis believes Haas’ reason for testing the open market has gone out the window because the Broncos are the best placed club to deliver him a coveted title.

“His excuse is gone now because he is at a powerful club with a chance to win a premiership,” Tallis said.

“Unless he wants to go to Penrith or Souths.”

James Hooper believes the fact that the club with the closest links to snagging Haas is in a rebuild is evidence his title winning motives have changed.

“The other thing that is genuinely bizarre is that the Sydney club who is continually linked to him is the Bulldogs, who now have Sonny Bill Williams working with them,” Hooper said.

“Sonny Bill and Payne have struck up a strong friendship over the course of the last 18 months.

“Canterbury Bankstown are the team that supposedly at the right time are going to make a play. It doesn’t make sense.”

Tallis believes Haas owes the Broncos and called him out over the constant conjecture surrounding his future each season.

“The Broncos have looked after Payne,” Tallis said.

“When you hear all the stuff that is written in the paper about Payne every time. He does this like every 10 games doesn’t he?”

“It feels like this has happened a lot lately,” Anasta agreed.

Rothfield pointed out that most clubs in the hunt for Haas are not better placed to win a premiership than the Broncos, with the exception of the Roosters and the Raiders, which sparked a debate on the panel.

“Last year he asked for a release halfway through the year, so he is doing nothing wrong,” Rothfield said.

“What his manager wants to do is go to the clubs that have been mentioned and find out what cash is available and go back to the Broncos and say, can you match it?

“The clubs that are involved are the Roosters, Bulldogs, Dragons, Titans and Raiders. They are the ones we know of.”

“He can go anywhere by the sounds of it,” Anasta said.

“He would be a great buy for the Bulldogs.”

“But if he wants to win a competition, Canterbury is in a rebuild,” Hooper hit back.

“If he wants to win a competition he is staying where he is at the moment,” Anasta agreed.

“I would have thought so and the Broncos can offer good money,” Hooper said.

“He is already on $850,000, but I’m sure that given how important he is to everything that they are achieving at the moment, I am sure they will be willing to match whatever the market value is.”

Balmain legend Steve Roach believes Haas may be able to enhance his pay packet slightly at a rival NRL club, but if the Broncos can get close he owes them to stick loyal.

“Sometimes I wonder who is advising you,” Roach said.

“Payne Haas is going to get $1 million a year. He might get a little bit extra if he goes on the open market, but what about what the Brisbane Broncos have done for him?

“When he was in trouble a couple of years ago they stuck by him. I reckon he should show a little bit of loyalty to the Broncos.”

Billy Moore agreed that Haas is worth every penny, but the Broncos should be his priority given what they have done for his career.

“He is worth a million dollars and I would have him in my side,” Moore said.

“But I do believe the Broncos have been on the whole journey with him since he was a boy.

“They have put polish on him and the rough diamond has become a star and so he does owe the Broncos and I’m sure the Broncos will remunerate him what he is worth.

“But definitely a lot of his career is because the Broncos stuck by him.”

Tallis believes Broncos fans are the losers every time Haas’ contract comes up for debate and they are not impressed.

“He got booed at Suncorp Stadium last time when he ran out so the fans don’t like it either,” Tallis said.

Source: www.foxsports.com.au

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haas i hope comes to my team bulldogs but west tigers saying they want him now i hope his belmore bound but my gut feeling says he stays at bronxs hope im wrong but

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
‘His excuse is gone now’: Haas’ motives for testing value with Broncos’ rivals blasted

Broncos prop Payne Haas has come under fire for his conflicting motives for putting himself on the open market after stating he wants to win a premiership.

Haas will not re-sign with the Broncos until he has gauged what a number of other clubs are willing to offer him come November 1, but most of the clubs chasing him are not in a better spot to win a title than his current employer the Broncos.

“Payne Haas has dropped a bombshell on the Broncos, what has happened here,” Braith Anasta asked on NRL 360.

Phil Rothfield explained Haas will test his value on the open market, but believes his motives for a potential move don’t fit with what he and his management have said previously.

“Brent Read has reported this afternoon that his manager has decided to test the market in November rather than re-sign now with the Broncos,” Rothfield said.

“It is interesting because I spoke to this agent myself a couple of months ago and he was saying Payne’s decision won’t necessarily be about money, but he is desperate to win a title.

“And the Broncos to me appear to be in a window to win a title.”

“They are on top of the competition, that’s bizarre” James Hooper interjected.

“Exactly, that’s where I find this story hard to understand,” Rothfield replied.

Gorden Tallis believes Haas’ reason for testing the open market has gone out the window because the Broncos are the best placed club to deliver him a coveted title.

“His excuse is gone now because he is at a powerful club with a chance to win a premiership,” Tallis said.

“Unless he wants to go to Penrith or Souths.”

James Hooper believes the fact that the club with the closest links to snagging Haas is in a rebuild is evidence his title winning motives have changed.

“The other thing that is genuinely bizarre is that the Sydney club who is continually linked to him is the Bulldogs, who now have Sonny Bill Williams working with them,” Hooper said.

“Sonny Bill and Payne have struck up a strong friendship over the course of the last 18 months.

“Canterbury Bankstown are the team that supposedly at the right time are going to make a play. It doesn’t make sense.”

Tallis believes Haas owes the Broncos and called him out over the constant conjecture surrounding his future each season.

“The Broncos have looked after Payne,” Tallis said.

“When you hear all the stuff that is written in the paper about Payne every time. He does this like every 10 games doesn’t he?”

“It feels like this has happened a lot lately,” Anasta agreed.

Rothfield pointed out that most clubs in the hunt for Haas are not better placed to win a premiership than the Broncos, with the exception of the Roosters and the Raiders, which sparked a debate on the panel.

“Last year he asked for a release halfway through the year, so he is doing nothing wrong,” Rothfield said.

“What his manager wants to do is go to the clubs that have been mentioned and find out what cash is available and go back to the Broncos and say, can you match it?

“The clubs that are involved are the Roosters, Bulldogs, Dragons, Titans and Raiders. They are the ones we know of.”

“He can go anywhere by the sounds of it,” Anasta said.

“He would be a great buy for the Bulldogs.”

“But if he wants to win a competition, Canterbury is in a rebuild,” Hooper hit back.

“If he wants to win a competition he is staying where he is at the moment,” Anasta agreed.

“I would have thought so and the Broncos can offer good money,” Hooper said.

“He is already on $850,000, but I’m sure that given how important he is to everything that they are achieving at the moment, I am sure they will be willing to match whatever the market value is.”

Balmain legend Steve Roach believes Haas may be able to enhance his pay packet slightly at a rival NRL club, but if the Broncos can get close he owes them to stick loyal.

“Sometimes I wonder who is advising you,” Roach said.

“Payne Haas is going to get $1 million a year. He might get a little bit extra if he goes on the open market, but what about what the Brisbane Broncos have done for him?

“When he was in trouble a couple of years ago they stuck by him. I reckon he should show a little bit of loyalty to the Broncos.”

Billy Moore agreed that Haas is worth every penny, but the Broncos should be his priority given what they have done for his career.

“He is worth a million dollars and I would have him in my side,” Moore said.

“But I do believe the Broncos have been on the whole journey with him since he was a boy.

“They have put polish on him and the rough diamond has become a star and so he does owe the Broncos and I’m sure the Broncos will remunerate him what he is worth.

“But definitely a lot of his career is because the Broncos stuck by him.”

Tallis believes Broncos fans are the losers every time Haas’ contract comes up for debate and they are not impressed.

“He got booed at Suncorp Stadium last time when he ran out so the fans don’t like it either,” Tallis said.

Source: www.foxsports.com.au
Egotistical media, think they know more about a club than a player who is actually playing there, working with the football team everyday, knows the administrators, coaching staff and his fellow players better than any journalist ever will.

What if Haas comes out and says that Walters is a terrible coach, Reynolds is the real coach, doubts that the Donkeys can win anything, Reynolds has 1 maybe 2 years left then back to Sydney, that Ikin was backstabbed despite being the only decent administrator there, that Farnworth and Flegler going to the Dolphins is further proof that the Donkeys premiership window is not open.

Haas may legitimately see other clubs as more likely to deliver the premiership that he is chasing.

Always a Bulldog

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haas i hope comes to my team bulldogs but west tigers saying they want him now i hope his belmore bound but my gut feeling says he stays at bronxs hope im wrong but
I cant see sonny bill getting him to dogs remember sonny traited us he will go to uncle nick roosters
Never change Joel

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sonny Bill is still preying for forgiveness from fans.
Up ya hASS Stupid Bullshit Wanker $$$

Burto2foxxy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hass has no Loyalty.. will go wherever there is money. Confident we will get either Hass or Tino. If we get 1 of them, we will be a top 8 team.