Opinion Hass or Tino?

Burto2foxxy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Have heard a lot of mixed opinions on this topic.

Which players do you guys prefer and why?

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tino. I still feel has is a little unstable with the family situation and off field history. Tino is a clean skin, hard worker and is 10x better then all of our forwards combined. If we can't get Tino then ok I guess I would take Haas. Fuck our current forwards are shit. Which dope said to not renew Vaughn contract......

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I personally feel like Tino would be better for us. Not as flash as Haas but more consistent and puts in big minutes.

He is tough, hits hard and leads by example. Big fan

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I seem far more impressed with Tino than haas. Just seems like a worker, and a real leader. Admittedly, I missed haas’ break out season…

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'd prefer both Haas and Koloamatangi over Tino, but it looks like Koloamatangi is going to extend with Rabbit... I think everyone would be very happy with Tino - he's an elite middle, and beggars can't be choosers... if we're being honest we probably end up with none of them tho...

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'd rather Tino for around 1.1M rather than the 1.4M we'd probably have to pay for Haas. Could maybe get Tino for 900-950K on the cap + third party

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tino has more of that Bulldog vibe than Haas imo but Haas would probably fit in with the community a lot better.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd prefer both Haas and Koloamatangi over Tino, but it looks like Koloamatangi is going to extend with Rabbit... I think everyone would be very happy with Tino - he's an elite middle, and beggars can't be choosers... if we're being honest we probably end up with none of them tho...
Supposedly Kaeon is asking for big money since he made Origin and Souths might not be able to match other offers he'll get. So he may be available when the time comes. But a lot can change during that time.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Could we just Invest 600k into two fringe representive props yo?

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doubt we'll get either.

Both agents are just leveraging the market to make sure their client's salary (and their own fees) reflect the new cap.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Honestly, I'd prefer Tino.
Offers more impact and leadership.

But I'd take either, as long as we don't pay overs.

Hass worries me.
I feel like you don't get as much value from him and he always looking for a better deal.