Hasler: We dont want unhappy players in our club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I agree with what you guys said. It's clear Barba is GONE.

Now if we can just pick up Folau/Hayne/Tomkins/Beale I will be very happy with the situation and how it's handled.

I would of also accepted Josh Hoffman though that's clearly not going to happen.

If we touch that ****ing dud Moltzen or some other nuffie I will lose my sh1t.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Barba won't be released unless:

1. A replacement is found. Folau, Hayne and Moltsen are in the mix
2. We are compensated financially. The marquee players incentive may be offered

Barba has been a problem all year and it all stems down to his contract and how he believes he is worth more. The dogs have tried working with him but its become problematic. Des and Castle don't buy into the 'want to be close to the family' story but are playing this wisely. The only loser out of this will be Ben Barba.
Good, I'd like to think so as well, thanks for the update. I for one do not buy into this nonsense 'My family' that is just their way out of his contract.

I think with all these articles eg. Des coming out saying

Hasler: We dont want unhappy players in our club
We're just playing the game at the moment.

It's just a matter of time now and more so about what's in it for us. I would like to think a marquee player Folau or Hayne and some sort of financial compensation.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Moltzen cant play without his boyf benji so a massive ur kidding to the moltzen recruitment. Blue and white are they really trying to poach hayne from parra or is it just paper talk? Fcuk me hayne would be a massive upgrade from barba id have an orgasm every game he runs out in the mighty blue white jersey!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hayne is under contract. Can't be approached or anything for another few years.

And Parra paid him stupid amounts too.

I doubt he'd want to go elsewhere.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I dont mind this:

1. J Morris

3. Lafai
4. Inu

We need some good wingers but. I reckon Morris can develop into a great fullback with time, his got all the tools.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clearly this means nothing anymore, how else do barba/milford want a release to move to a city they don't even know they will gain employment at? Neither would be doing this if they where not guaranteed a contract at the broncos.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

And Parra paid him stupid amounts too.

I doubt he'd want to go elsewhere.
so Does Barba

I wonder if Hayne has a clause in his contract...

reports are that he is unhappy at Parra, and wants out...

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd love Hayne but he is so injury prone.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Folau, hayne, beale or locke. All bettr than that unloyal so an so!

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barba won't be released unless:

1. A replacement is found. Folau, Hayne and Moltsen are in the mix
2. We are compensated financially. The marquee players incentive may be offered

Barba has been a problem all year and it all stems down to his contract and how he believes he is worth more. The dogs have tried working with him but its become problematic. Des and Castle don't buy into the 'want to be close to the family' story but are playing this wisely. The only loser out of this will be Ben Barba.

This is 100% correct right on the money as usual..

My sources also tell me that Barab will not be playing another game for us this year... Des in particular is extremely disappointed with how things have worked out, when he was the only man who stood by him all year. I can tell you this, if it wasn't for Des Barba would have had his contract torn at the start of the season.. That's what Greenburg wanted to do, but Des defended him and gave him another shot.

His team mates, don't want him around... one of our forward have actually said to me that "I can't wait for next year to play the C*unt"

On top of the three mention there is another Fullback that we are looking at as well.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
This is 100% correct right on the money as usual..

My sources also tell me that Barab will not be playing another game for us this year... Des in particular is extremely disappointed with how things have worked out, when he was the only man who stood by him all year. I can tell you this, if it wasn't for Des Barba would have had his contract torn at the start of the season.. That's what Greenburg wanted to do, but Des defended him and gave him another shot.

His team mates, don't want him around... one of our forward have actually said to me that "I can't wait for next year to play the C*unt"

On top of the three mention there is another Fullback that we are looking at as well.
Can you mention the other fullback?

I am pretty surprised to hear about Moltzen, I would honestly prefer we train Jmoz up in the position over the offseason than him.

Will he be released if we don't find someone?

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am pretty surprised to hear about Moltzen, I would honestly prefer we train Jmoz up in the position over the offseason than him.

Locke from NZ if they land Tomkins...
I can also tell you that Inu had taken Hayne on an "informal" tour of our facility.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

honestly, I can't see J Moz as a long term fullback for us..

We should go all out for Will Hopoate

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
bulldogs players wanting a release, just become unhappy :p

do a frown or something

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can also tell you that Inu had taken Hayne on an "informal" tour of our facility.
Inu is the nicest bloke u will meet. Very down to earth. Don't be surprised if we snatch Hayne. He can't stand Stuart and neither can most of the Eels squad.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I like Locke.

What is going on with Tomkins? That shit is dragging out majorly.

Our facilities must have blown Hayne away. The Parra facilities are third world. They have 3 different places they use and have to bus around to get to them. What a joke.

honestly, I can't see J Moz as a long term fullback for us..

We should go all out for Will Hopoate
He played FLB for the Dragons and was pretty awesome. I have faith in him, he just needs to slim down and cardio up to the max.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know why there are so many Moltsen haters. I rate the guy. Has skill and speed to burn. Can play fullback or half back. Would thrive under our forward pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.