Hasler: We dont want unhappy players in our club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'll be first to admit, the waterboy proved me wrong

He might be a sook, and could prove me right in the long run but for now he has done a pretty good job.

And that probably took a lot of heat of Haslers exit IMO
Toovey is just running with what Hasler already setup.

Wait until the old hats there retire and new blood is required, and we'll see if Toovey can handle it or not.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you insane, doesn't Inu and Perrett have like 3 more years here, how is this train of thought logical? are they simply going to disappear from our team are they?..
No Snowman, I'm not insane, I'm being objective. How is this train of thought logical? It goes like this: It doesn't matter how long Inu and Perrett are contracted for, its how well they're playing and whether or not they're being outplayed by the opposition that dictates where they play and what grade they play.

In 2012 Inu and Perrett were the best buys of the season. This year they have played some pretty ordinary football as centre and wing on the right side. The Bulldogs right side defence has been atrocious.

Inu has done seven weeks suspended thanks to a couple of brain snaps and has played some pretty ordinary football as a centre. But... if he gets his act together I think he still has a show of playing left wing where he has done some very good things. Sam Perrett? He does some very good things like scoring three tries in a game. He is a good solid winger with the ability to play fullback, but there are plenty ogf wingers now who are better than Sam

So what we have to do is beat the best the others can throw at us. Thats why we need two big fast wingers who can contest the high ball in both attack and defence. And do it better than their opponents..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If we keep him, he plays shit, still gets paid full coin for the season.

It impacts our salary cap and ability to sign a big name fullback who WANTS to play in blue and white.

Binky

New Pup
Reaction score
What are the odds he signs with Brisbane, then she gets the shits with him and shifts back to Sydney? Would be hilarious.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toovey is just running with what Hasler already setup.

Wait until the old hats there retire and new blood is required, and we'll see if Toovey can handle it or not.
Agree, similar to Stuart in 2002 to 2004 he was running with what Gould implemented... then the wheels starting falling off.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree, similar to Stuart in 2002 to 2004 he was running with what Gould implemented... then the wheels starting falling off.
Stuart inherited a team of superstars that Graham Murray (RIP) built and took all the glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.