Hasler to clean out the Doghouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
$5m a year, and most of it used up by Hasler.

So the leagues club has invested $25m in 5 years for Des Hasler's mates and toys
With no results! Infact sliding backwards and at a point where people are now mentioning rebuild.........disgusting. It's easy to see now why Hasler never dropped T-rex, T-rex was doing nothing Hasler wasn't doing himself.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With no results! Infact sliding backwards and at a point where people are now mentioning rebuild.........disgusting. It's easy to see now why Hasler never dropped T-rex, T-rex was doing nothing Hasler wasn't doing himself.
You can bet your bottom dollar, if it wasn't for the leagues club board, the imposter would of re-signed Williams for a further 4 years.

I still can't get around how the board agreed to Hopoate's no show Sundays

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The club is basically telling the coach "we don't trust you"... Can't survive long in that sort of relationship. I think his gone!

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The club is basically telling the coach "we don't trust you"... Can't survive long in that sort relationship. I think his gone!
Des is money hungry. He won't leave $1m + behind. No chance in the world.

Though, he's contract will not be extended beyond 2017. Board is preparing the next coaching staff for 2018 and beyond, the question is, who will be the coach in 2018?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Des is money hungry. He won't leave $1m + behind. No chance in the world.

Though, he's contract will not be extended beyond 2017. Board is preparing the next coaching staff for 2018 and beyond, the question is, who will be the coach in 2018?
I wonder, do they put KPI's in coaches contracts? Maybe although Rae Rae and Des made stupid predictions about multiple premierships in public but not prepared to back them in work contracts.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, just what we need, more Manly imposters.

Foran is just like Hasler, Williams, Egan, Cleal...there careers at the top is - Finished
What utter rubbish.

Foran proved at Parra he is nothing like Williams. The only player you listed in that list.

Might need to wake up and look round not all former Dogs are killing it. Lafai is so rubbish the Dragons want to offload him. Hodko was a huge help steering the Knights away from the spoon... Oh wait.

Not even going to bother comparing a player (a very good one at that) to some slob who was meant to be a talent scout.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol @ the posters on here thinking the board is tough and giving it to hasler. They're an expert PR machine. They've done fuck all yet.
Des could front the board tonight and spin his shit and the board could lap it up and go back to lining up to suck his dick.
I'll believe it when I see it.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What utter rubbish.

Foran proved at Parra he is nothing like Williams. The only player you listed in that list.

Might need to wake up and look round not all former Dogs are killing it. Lafai is so rubbish the Dragons want to offload him. Hodko was a huge help steering the Knights away from the spoon... Oh wait.

Not even going to bother comparing a player (a very good one at that) to some slob who was meant to be a talent scout.
Foran is a dog.

He fled Parra for obvious reasons, than he asks for a release to take time away from the game. (Was supposed to be a minimum of a year) He than has the balls to seek compensation from Parra. He is nothing more than a mercenary just like Hasler and his clan.

The bloke has not played 1 full season since 2011. He is mentally and physically broken and he cannot be repaired. Parra paid massive overs at $1.2m, and this mercenary is not worth $150k with his physical & mental disabilities.

Foran will provide absolutely nothing to the Bulldogs other than another mental case issue which has derived from Manly.

As I said previously you are like a broken record and your fascination with Foran is worse than Billris with Hodko, and that kid was 13?

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Next season is going to be worse, no way can the board pick and chose Des' staff and expect it to help us push for the Premiership. Just sack Des you fucking idiots.
Exactly, football teams are like movies. The best movies ever were made by directors who conceived an idea and had full artistic licence over the project. Movies too heavily influenced by production committees, trying to please several parties, produce rubbish movies.

A camel is a horse made by a committee.

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Foran is a dog.

He fled Parra for obvious reasons, than he asks for a release to take time away from the game. (Was supposed to be a minimum of a year) He than has the balls to seek compensation from Parra. He is nothing more than a mercenary just like Hasler and his clan.

The bloke has not played 1 full season since 2011. He is mentally and physically broken and he cannot be repaired. Parra paid massive overs at $1.2m, and this mercenary is not worth $150k with his physical & mental disabilities.

Foran will provide absolutely nothing to the Bulldogs other than another mental case issue which has derived from Manly.

As I said previously you are like a broken record and your fascination with Foran is worse than Billris with Hodko, and that kid was 13?
Been saying this from start... people on here ARE like a broken record with Foran . Just trying to find some hope to cling onto but I'm telling you another one of des's manly goonys ain't the answer..

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Foran is a dog.

Do you ever use any form of truth or just continue to dribble utter shit?

No where was it said he was meant to take a minimum of a year out of the game? What is that because you said so? Woopie...

He has also hardly missed most of the season in any of those seasons. It's a contact sport. Players get injured, suspended. Including ours. He has played a huge roll in the games he has played more so then any of our players. Foran can have half the fucking year off and still have more of an impact on the field then if either of our mob play the full season.

I agree 1.2mil was overs. Though elite halfs command this. If Mbye is truly on 700k or anywhere near it then Foran is worth 1.4mil. Double the player Mbye is. He also won't get 1.2mil again.

You say he will provide nothing, good on you. Your opinion means jack shit.

SBW walked out on us, Barba walked out on us. Some said at the time Barba was never going to turn shit round and hes done. Look at what he's done for the Sharks. We'd kill for that. Wake up you clown.

Carney was a basket case when he joined the Roosters. He made it to the GF with them and only lost cause he ran into Foran and co.

You can dribble whatever else you want, though you clearly lack any basic football knowledge and understanding of how badly we are looking for the future with the current mob. Our roster is going backwards not forwards. If the rumours are true that Lichaa has been shown the door and we land Foran then this time next year I'm prepared to say you will either be eating your words or hiding like those who were talking shit at the start of the year about our current set up being good enough.

Billris defended Hodkinson blindly when he played crap. I am not saying Foran is a saint or a perfect picture for mental health. I don't give a crap. Plenty of players and people for that matter go through issues when separating etc. Will it take time, sure. Is he on the path to fixing his issues, let's hope so. Do I want the club to take the risk and help him through it. You bet, because if we don't we don't improve. If he fucks up and goes off the rails well we are in the same boat we are now. Fucked. If he doesn't and he ends up at NZ or wherever and does get life back to normal and he continues to play quality like he always has (even when he was a mess at Parra, he still played outstanding football with his life a mess) we will be kicking ourselves. We need to take the risk is my point. Otherwise 2017 we might as well not turn up and cut half the squad that will be moving on or retiring and enjoy a rebuild in 2018. Joy.

Last edited:

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you ever use any form of truth or just continue to dribble utter shit?

No where was it said he was meant to take a minimum of a year out of the game? What is that because you said so? Woopie...

He has also hardly missed most of the season in any of those seasons. It's a contact sport. Players get injured, suspended. Including ours. He has played a huge roll in the games he has played more so then any of our players. Foran can have half the fucking year off and still have more of an impact on the field then if either of our mob play the full season.

I agree 1.2mil was overs. Though elite halfs command this. If Mbye is truly on 700k or anywhere near it then Foran is worth 1.4mil. Double the player Mbye is.

You say he will provide nothing, good on you. Your opinion means jack shit.

SBW walked out on us, Barba walked out on us. Some said at the time Barba was never going to turn shit round and hes done. Look at what he's done for the Sharks. We'd kill for that. Wake up you clown.

Carney was a basket case when he joined the Roosters. He made it to the GF with them and only lost cause he ran into Foran and co.

You can dribble whatever else you want, though you clearly lack any basic football knowledge and understanding of how badly we are looking for the future with the current mob. Our roster is going backwards not forwards. If the rumours are true that Lichaa has been shown the door and we land Foran then this time next year I'm prepared to say you will either be eating your words or hiding like those who were talking shit at the start of the year about our current set up being good enough.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The tight arse scum muppet manly myth still has the first dollar he made
Everyone knows what a tight arse he is
Can't see him walking away
We should cut our losses and just sack the prick
With or without him it's a waste of cash honestly

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The tight arse scum muppet manly myth still has the first dollar he made
Everyone knows what a tight arse he is
Can't see him walking away
We should cut our losses and just sack the prick
With or without him it's a waste of cash honestly
Something is brewing at the Dogs and I expect it to implode after the GF

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Still reckon a T Rex is better than none at all and he should of been made a reduced offer.
Who is going to fill the void left by departing veterans?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran is a dog.

He fled Parra for obvious reasons....

The bloke has not played 1 full season since 2011. He is mentally and physically broken and he cannot be repaired.
What do you know that we don't? You might as well just say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.