Hasler on Triple MMM

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just letting everyone know Hasler will on Triple MMM around 1pm to chat... Should be Interesting I guess.

Cheers, Big ears!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they said he was talking live to them.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
They won't ask him any tough questions.

Hasler will just repeat his completion/field position mantra

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can hear it already...."The guys are trying hard, we just need to hold on to the ball and build pressure and complete our sets. We need to manage the game better"

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to know why after so many missed tackles leading to opposition try's that t.rex is still being picked.....

doggi3s

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Completions does win you games let's face it. 70% possession will generally win you a game, of course.
However, when you have no attack, even 90% possession won't win us a game!

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even our wins this year with "better percentage completion rates", have felt strangely hollow.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys have got it all wrong! Sorry to say.... Hasler will be letting everyone know he has handed in his resignation, effective immediately, he will be coaching at Manly next year and will be taking tolman, Graham and trex (changed his mind to go back to manly) with him!

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys have got it all wrong! Sorry to say.... Hasler will be letting everyone know he has handed in his resignation, effective immediately, he will be coaching at Manly next year and will be taking tolman, Graham and trex (changed his mind to go back to manly) with him!
Don't get our hopes up haha

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
"Finals is a different competition, completions, unforced errors, I'm a shit coach who cant adapt, my ceo doesnt give a shit and I've surrounded myself with duds like Egan and Crusher who just give me positive reinforcement"

Status
Not open for further replies.