Hasler needs to resign TONIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where was the support for kasiano ffs. I can't deal with our teams performance anymore. Hasler fuck off bro. Seriously fuck offff with raelene castle and fuck another club up.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never in my life seen the starting hooker replaced by the starting halfback, with the bench utilty going into halfback, than the starting halfback playing hooker going back to halfback, and the starting hooker coming back off the bench to hooker, and the utilty playing halfback going back to the bench

Upupcronulla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Replacing frawley with lichaa and electing to receive the kick off just shows how much des goes into defensive mode

Does des not know the idea of golden point is to score points not how many you can defend lol

Needed to go into attack mode but tried to defend to get the one point it seems lol

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I have never in my life seen the starting hooker replaced by the starting halfback, with the bench utilty going into halfback, than the starting halfback playing hooker going back to halfback, and the starting hooker coming back off the bench to hooker, and the utilty playing halfback going back to the bench
It's absolutely hilarious isn't it, des has just completely and utterly lost the plot to the point you can do nothing but laugh at it

Reactions: DT

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That was easily the worst team performance of the year - holy shit that was excruciating

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
he wont ever resign because that is a forfeit of the money

its like if you win the lotto but rip up the ticket
Could we all chip in to make him go away? Start a GoFundMe or something?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fucking lol at anyone that thinks des will resign. Guarantee he saw tonight as a fucking win because we lost by 1 and completed at 83%. He's jizzing hard over his stats sheet right now
You have a coach playing for stats, he will never change that. You can use stats for information but the **** is using them for goals.
We going to sink a lot lower before shit gets better

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Surely des can see hes just not working out and leave surely he has some pride

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If we lose next week to the knights surely that should be the last nail in the coffin for dib and des it has too be .

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Mbye was one of our better players tbh. 0 support from his halves partner and outside men.
Reynolds milking penalties... well trying... and running, well forcing Jackson into defenders not gaps XD... dud game from him 100%

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If we lose next week to the knights surely that should be the last nail in the coffin for dib and des it has too be .
they will use no Graham and origin players as an excuse... even though knights are nsw cup standard

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
In des mind it made sense because he drew it on a graph

Upupcronulla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That would have to be a first, a coached sacked before his contract even starts haha

Des ain't going anywhere. Dib has backed him to the hills and back and Dib isn't going anywhere either.

Status
Not open for further replies.