Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
seeing the line up don't bother me , because des always has a surprise on game day
Desmond must of left his surprise in Belmore last Saturday night lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hope Keating has a good game so we don't have to continue to deal with all the sooks on this forum
Are you kidding me? What's supposed to be the teams strongest position is filled by the weakest link in our team

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
get your head out of you @$$ mate. The clown is what is keeping our dogs from being a great side to a premiership winning side. Every team in the comp has what it takes to beat us because of this clown. He is our weak link and every other team knows it and will expose it to us.
this

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
get your head out of you @$$ mate. The clown is what is keeping our dogs from being a great side to a premiership winning side. Every team in the comp has what it takes to beat us because of this clown. He is our weak link and every other team knows it and will expose it to us.
Lol, way to prove my post right, what a sook rant that was

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? What's supposed to be the teams strongest position is filled by the weakest link in our team
Then you better tell Des cause you obviously know better than he does

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
The funny thing, if people were rational and would debate in a way that states an opinion, eg I believe Keating should be replaced by Hodkinson, then I wouldn't say anything. But the rants and shocking attitude towards a Bulldogs player I am seeing on this forum lately is childish stuff

Maybe I am just too old and don't understand kids these days and how they do or don't respect others

S

Sharpy

The funny thing, if people were rational and would debate in a way that states an opinion, eg I believe Keating should be replaced by Hodkinson, then I wouldn't say anything. But the rants and shocking attitude towards a Bulldogs player I am seeing on this forum lately is childish stuff

Maybe I am just too old and don't understand kids these days and how they do or don't respect others
Ive read a lot of threads on here and just joined , your response is the best I have ever seen in this site, well done

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol all all the ppl *****ing, Hasler took us from missing the 8 to a grand final within 12 months and you niff nuffs think that you all know better just lol.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Parra will crumble.

The warriors are shocking and are in the mix for the wooden spoon along with campbelltown tigers and st george stealers!
Quite possible.

yeh eels looked better than the last game i saw them in, in 2012. But equally warriors were rubbish. They havent traveled well for years to begin with, but they also look at sea and underdone.

For the Eels, we will be harder than the warriors were. For us, the Eels will be easier than it was playing an in form and full strength Cowboys side last week.

Interesting game. We should prevail even missing a few players. We will miss our key players more when we play storm round 3.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think the Dogs will grind out a win against the eels. If Ennis & Keating pick up their games we should win quite well!

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Keating will step up against his old club..
he has had poor performances in the past but not 2 in a row..
i hope not anyways...

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We should sack Turner immediately, worst winger in the NRL, why do we have this obsession with slow midget wingers????
I still think Turner has something to offer as he has great hands but he doesn't jump in the air for the ball. Barba is basically the same height as Turner but this is not a problem him.

What is it "White men cant Jump"?

That first try for the cowboys was all due to Turner not jumping in the air.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We could have lost a lot worse against the cowboys, and they're certainly a force this year, and with that logic, we should be able to keep the scores within 1 try either way.

I'm still guessing Parra for the win, they're coming off a win and we have a side that is rusty in every way.

Still hate to see us lose to Manly, Parra and Melb. Don't give a **** about anyone else..

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol all all the ppl *****ing, Hasler took us from missing the 8 to a grand final within 12 months and you niff nuffs think that you all know better just lol.
It doesn't mean anything tbh... K Moore did the same...

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Why does Des keep naming Turner at 1 when he clearly isn't going to play there? Weird mind games.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Based on form, I think the eels will beat us by 6.

One of the other guys was spot on, we have the weakest player in our team playing in the most important position.

We aren't beating chit unless we have a player like Barba back who can carry Keating....

Status
Not open for further replies.