Hasler names unchanged side

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Expected.

Hope Frank was spot on, about him been a possibility for this week, we need any help we can get at the moment.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Parra will smash us 20+ as much as I hate to say it....

Itziby

Waterboy
Reaction score
seeing the line up don't bother me , because des always has a surprise on game day

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A few of our forwards were underused in round one. But then again hasler likes to get the job done with the starting 13. He rarely gives anything more then 10 mins for the 17th man.

I think tolman only had 57 mins. Klemmer had 1 stint and Browne came on for the last 10 and hardly touched the ball.

It should be an improvement in our performance from last week. But eels are looking sleek. They do have a few high profile players and a semi decent coach for once so they won't be easy beats anymore.

I feel parra 13+ hope I am wrong though.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope des is playing mind games again!
Im frustrated

H

HajdukSplit

Parra will crumble.

The warriors are shocking and are in the mix for the wooden spoon along with campbelltown tigers and st george stealers!

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
Des Hasler keeps polishing the turd that is Kris Keating

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ugh. Although with Des, it has to be expected that no changes are made.

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Hope Keating has a good game so we don't have to continue to deal with all the sooks on this forum

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
Hope Keating has a good game so we don't have to continue to deal with all the sooks on this forum
get your head out of you @$$ mate. The clown is what is keeping our dogs from being a great side to a premiership winning side. Every team in the comp has what it takes to beat us because of this clown. He is our weak link and every other team knows it and will expose it to us.

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
If you, as have most of us in this forum have played junior footy or have followed it closely you would have noticed that a player that was crap ( AND I AM BEING NICE) with one team and transfers to another he suddenly
becomes a world beater against his old team and then after that he falls back to his previous inability.
Its not as though this was the 1st game and give him a chance. Last week continues on from all of last season.
Swap him for Cronk in that GF and we would win by 50.
He has NFI

Status
Not open for further replies.