Has Ciraldo done anything to improve the team?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sometimes with new coaches, the team might not be winning but at least you will see some improvements like defense, etc.

They're telling us to trust the process but I really can't see any positives in CCs coaching.

A good coach would be able to rally his players and get them playing for each despite the talent.

There's zero excuses for this team to be playing like the way they are.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sometimes with new coaches, the team might not be winning but at least you will see some improvements like defense, etc.

They're telling us to trust the process but I really can't see any positives in CCs coaching.

A good coach would be able to rally his players and get them playing for each despite the talent.

There's zero excuses for this team to be playing like the way they are.
Worse than last year.. we aint winning another game haha

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is a Panther system merchant. Most assistants do an apprenticeship like Robinson, England, NRL etc.

Demetriou was at Cowboys with Paul Green, etc

Everyone was an assistant at some point, I'm sure some can make the big step up without an apprenticeship but it's probably very rare.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Even Mick Potter has done more of an apprenticeship than him, coached at Tigers and has way more experience in at least two different club set ups.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
multiple times he has picked a turnstile in defence and then hooked them when it went wrong

when you pick a turnstile then expect turnstile defending

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How will gus handle this.. it will be the end of him if he sacks him
Sadly those questions won't be asked for another couple of years I think before Gus admits that it just wasn't the right time nor circumstance to hire a rookie coach and task him with turning around a wooden spoon team that needs a massive overhaul.