Opinion Harry Grant

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Pipe dream but Grant 1.3m a year for 4 years would be worth every cent. It hurts me so much everytime I see him run on the field. Cleary and Grant are the best 2 players to build a club around in the game currently.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great player fuck yes but will he a fn Qlder play for us?
No Chance...

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He is unbelievable. What a player. Bulldogs should be on the phone to Brandon smiths manager right now and saying come to dogs cause he’ll never take the 9 off grant after this
Problem is Smith is still getting a lot of game time. He is a good hooker with the qualities of a nuggety second rower that reminds me of trevor gilmeister... I won't be surprised if he stays at Melbourne after all

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Problem is Smith is still getting a lot of game time. He is a good hooker with the qualities of a nuggety second rower that reminds me of trevor gilmeister... I won't be surprised if he stays at Melbourne after all
Hard for the Storm to keep B. Smith with a salary cap and his desire to play hooker. Grant will be on 1m or at least very close to it and Papenhuyzen will get a hefty upgrade too around the same amount.

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this means Qld dominate origin for the next decade! Him and Munster may well become the best ever. Two kids from Rockhampton.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whilst getting a lot of game time is positive for B Smith, at the end of the day, he’s getting paid a utility forward’s salary and he could be earning near double what the Storm are paying him as a starter and in his favoured position.