Official Harold matts SG ball and flegg summer squad

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Jet Cleary playing kicked a 40/20 and Penrith score after dogs had drill position till kick
im talking about the doggy matts boys, anyone shine?Is mitch woods playing?

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
First time iv ever seen someone playing wearing goggles.

Reactions: ATT

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep watching it I feel Penrith are a little more structured and organized. Penrith just scored again in the corner
What numbers are the guys from the north coast wearing in the sgball game.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sgball, dogs on top in first 30 minutes. Both clubs have huge squads, 35 to 40 played in hm.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Left towards the end of the third quarter in the sgball - encouraging that the squads were competitive with Penrith, variety of shapes and sizes of players across the park, bit of speed n agility in the middle not just big guys taking hit up after hit up.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Was very warm and also had to leave with 20 to go. We are improving on last year and the squad I’m sure will be shrunk. But over both ball and Matt’s have improved

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Most main important contracted ones dont even play in first trial, large squads of 40, normally mean, 10 good contracted players dont play, so 15 players out of the 40 to make up remainder squad of25 players , First one or two trials are not a good indication of teams at all.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Most main important contracted ones dont even play in first trial, large squads of 40, normally mean, 10 good contracted players dont play, so 15 players out of the 40 to make up remainder squad of25 players , First one or two trials are not a good indication of teams at all.
Yes I did hear they will drop players but you still got the summer squads for kids who don’t make it in hm or sg ball ,they combine to form there own teams

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes I did hear they will drop players but you still got the summer squads for kids who don’t make it in hm or sg ball ,they combine to form there own teams
Maybe at dogs but others dont bother with that.