Official Harold matts SG ball and flegg summer squad

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mate attended said Matt’s where out played in first quarter and seemed to come out at half pace compared to parra.
girls he said totally dominated parra and pretty much scored at will when they wanted to
Sg ball said where dominate role reversal of Matt’s dogs out played then in first quarter. Was a warm day. Suggested sides may change between know and season proper. Could see a improvement on past years. And some dogs Matt’s where ran out in second two quarters of ball. Suggesting some will not be used in season proper as still on the young side. Be interesting going forward

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So Girls won?
Matts boys lost?
Sg Ball boys won?

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to see footy in North West Sydney.

Wonder if Eels will take Flegg or NSW Cup games there instead of Ringrose Park.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The doggy matts got some boys from overseas, heard they were average.

Hard to form a good quality team when you had 15 yo kids who where chosen ahead of 16yo, heard some parents where pissed off why there kid have to make way for a 15 yo, analogy from bulldogs those 15yo kids are getting ready for next year, doesnt make sense to me

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Hard to form a good quality team when you had 15 yo kids who where chosen ahead of 16yo, heard some parents where pissed off why there kid have to make way for a 15 yo, analogy from bulldogs those 15yo kids are getting ready for next year, doesnt make sense to me
Hoping the lack of spark on display was because better players didnt play as they dont need to trial for a spot in the final squad. Parra were significantly better at everything.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

What do you mean from overseas??? NZ, Tonga, Samoa???

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

hey stingray was one of the 15 year old a prop from ST christophers? He is exceptional but agree no need to fast track at 15

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
hey stingray was one of the 15 year old a prop from ST christophers? He is exceptional but agree no need to fast track at 15
That prop was 15 in 2022. He's u16s now. As far as i know only 16s and 17s can play i.e. no 15s.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats there home ground mr invisible
Mr who in the whats it?

I think you have me confused with someone else, like everyone seems to think everyone is Nasheed.

Do you mean Ringrose Park or Kellyville Stadium (or whatever its called) is their home ground?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Mr who in the whats it?

I think you have me confused with someone else, like everyone seems to think everyone is Nasheed.

Do you mean Ringrose Park or Kellyville Stadium (or whatever its called) is their home ground?
Kellyville is there home ground