News Harawira-Naera: Please write Canterbury off

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I have always loved being the underdog, with my doggies and myself. There should be no better way of firing you up then someone saying you can't do something! I've never bothered to watch much of this guy pre-us but any bloke that tells the coach I am prepared to do more (especially in the middle) get's an extra step up in my mind. Sounds like our boy's are embracing the siege mentality this year and I have always loved that. We will sniff around the 8 by the end of this season IMO. My other tip is that club's are going to remember and start to feel that hate of playing us again, especially coming towards finals if they need the 2 points.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Think CHN is going to be big for us this season if he gets used right.
Like on an edge.. oh wait.

You Knows what's the saddest part.. he does not sound happy with how he is being used.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Us vs them, just the way I like it, as do the Dogs

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I have been babbling on here since 2003 lol

I'll crack 50k in the game day thread on Saturday for sure lol
Good on you mate
I just hope we get the win,when are the glory days back
Luv to lift that trophy in the near future
Do you have a crystal ball

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everywhere you look people are saying we're either 15th or 16th. Even Vossy has us spooners.

Saw another one this morning. Dean Ritchie and Brent Read have us last, yet they have Manly 9th! Muppets.

We are gonna prove to these Fuckers wrong because "We are the Mighty Bulldogs we're the Canterbury Team" the only one they got wright unfortunately was the Roosters buying another premiership, anyone who thinks des Hustler is a good coach can't be taken seriously they are a joke

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think CHN is going to be big for us this season if he gets used right.
which should be in the starting side.

And I fucking love being favourites for the spoon and picked to come last by everyone too

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks we're wooden spoon favourites has not seen that train wreck they call an Eels team. If I was a Parra supporter, I'd be suicidal.
Titans backline *hold my beer*

Manly aren't that flash either... Tommy T down and if they lose DCE they are boned.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
which should be in the starting side.

And I fucking love being favourites for the spoon and picked to come last by everyone too
Dont think it will be too long before Jacko is in Lock and CHN starts pushing Elliot to the Bench. CHN is too good a player to start off the bench.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Titans backline *hold my beer*

Manly aren't that flash either... Tommy T down and if they lose DCE they are boned.
Donks looked rather average last night, considering the hype. They keep playing like that, they'll struggle to make the 8

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Donks looked rather average last night, considering the hype. They keep playing like that, they'll struggle to make the 8
TBH I never thought they would be good enough for the 8 anyway

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
TBH I never thought they would be good enough for the 8 anyway
I keep reading how fabulous their young forward pack is, not an impressive start for them. Milford to me is one of the most overrated players in the NRL (his teammate Boyd ranks higher in the overrated stakes). He drifts in and out of games and I've yet to see him actually take charge of a game. He's a reasonable reactive player, but being proactive simply isn't in his vocabulary. None of which is new, how some people can have the donkeys as potential premiers is beyond my comprehension.

Go Dogs

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is this a mind trick to sneak under the radar and challenge the Roosters for top honors?

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks we're wooden spoon favourites has not seen that train wreck they call an Eels team. If I was a Parra supporter, I'd be suicidal.
What do you think now?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Parra might as well send the spoon to us now

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm embarrassed because I swallowed the shit that I was fed...