HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endeavour

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
I got perfume.....and KFC....and my daughter made me a cup of tea this morning because I forced her to. Lots of eye rolls and sighs accompanied it. But it tasted good nonetheless.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i told my mum happy mothers day and she didnt even say happy son day in return ffs

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I got perfume.....and KFC....and my daughter made me a cup of tea this morning because I forced her to. Lots of eye rolls and sighs accompanied it. But it tasted good nonetheless.
Gotta love a good eye roll!! I have a 15 year old daughter that has turned it into an art form lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
my daughter made me a cup of tea this morning because I forced her to. Lots of eye rolls and sighs accompanied it. But it tasted good nonetheless.
Two can play at that.

Daughter: "Mum can you please take me to the shops/movies/friends places please!!"
Mum: *lots of sighs and eye rolls before finally conceeding 10 minutes later*

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Two can play at that.

Daughter: "Mum can you please take me to the shops/movies/friends places please!!"
If it was me...

Daughter: Dad can you please take me to the shops/movies/friends places please!!
Wahesh: Your legs look fine to me. Get to walking, girl.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Had a great day , I wouldn't say I got spoilt but thank God my kids are over the novelty of making me breakfast in bed and me pretending to like undercooked pancakes, soggy toast and cold coffee which was prepared 20 minutes before the pancakes..

Endeavour

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Two can play at that.

Unfortunately my kids know I'm a soft touch

Status
Not open for further replies.