Happy birthday Alan79

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Happy birthday you old fart. You're no spring chicken anymore at 41, but like a fine wine you get better with age and less affordable. This forum wouldn't feel like the same place to me without your contributions to discussions and occasional bouts of humour.

And before anybody calls me a weird bastard for starting my own birthday thread. I've been here for over ten years, probably closer now to twenty and nobody else has posted a birthday thread for me. So fuck all ya all. I deserve this. Feel free to talk about how wonderful I am for this place and the many ways in which I've often made your week a little brighter for giving such fine reading material and thought provoking ideas to think about.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Happy birthday you old fart. You're no spring chicken anymore at 41, but like a fine wine you get better with age and less affordable. This forum wouldn't feel like the same place to me without your contributions to discussions and occasional bouts of humour.

And before anybody calls me a weird bastard for starting my own birthday thread. I've been here for over ten years, probably closer now to twenty and nobody else has posted a birthday thread for me. So fuck all ya all. I deserve this. Feel free to talk about how wonderful I am for this place and the many ways in which I've often made your week a little brighter for giving such fine reading material and thought provoking ideas to think about.
Happy birthday!! Get Disney for a month to celebrate!!

ps..old? Pfft..

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well and truly in the seniors now bud, have a good one.

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Happy birthday young man, hope you have a great day [emoji3060][emoji3060]

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Alan. The b'day suit you asked me to wear for your big day. I stained it. Well. My Mrs did. Can I still wear it to the big do?