Not open for further replies.

T_dog

I'm afraid of not trying
Reaction score
Hope we dont do another blockbuster trade such as the Mason for Danny Willams

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
No idea where the hell you got the idea from that Hickey is on 200k....???

Not even close.
Dude he was resigned for 200 ks at the end of the year when we got the spoon..... It was all over the nrl news websites...

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dude he was resigned for 200 ks at the end of the year when we got the spoon..... It was all over the nrl news websites...
100% I remeber Voss saying great news for the dogs as hickey resigns for a 400k 2 year extension on the footy show

Razor

Waterboy
Reaction score
What about Getting Michael Henderson & Mathew White for starters i think we could get one more player and that would equal maybe to Ben Hannant

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
maybe Hodgo can convince someone to come down

HickeyTickey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Esi Tonga, Rankin is a gun, but I think if we look at those 2 you need a NRL experienced player to trade with them.

Hannant left the chooks cause he was home sick, then the lure of the almighty dollar got to him. If he was a hack and didn't come with the credentials he would hold no bargaining power, he is playing on his reputation to take advantage of bumping up his deal.

THE BIRD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
tomane and minichiello for hannant - make it happen!

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tomane is the last player we need unless you think Morris is going back to the dragons. Minichello would be likely back in sydney and i think the dogs would get as a replacement for Ryan and possibly release him at the end of the year. Only issue is Minichello wants a four year contract dont know about that

C

chipandchase

so Bird, what do we do about props for the following year then??? we are already short on props.
id love to get Paea's brother from the roosters, he is a gun

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Mark Minichiello would be a great swap as part of the deal.

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
lafranchi hands down you cant stop him on the stripe and young rankin get rid of our dregs and still enough coin to buy a couple of qaulity props (matt cross & lima)

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
tomane moved back to be with family plus his girl had a kid while he was with the storm thats why he left them

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
lafranchi hands down you cant stop him on the stripe and young rankin get rid of our dregs and still enough coin to buy a couple of qaulity props (matt cross & lima)
Laffranci for sure, try and get them to throw in Rankin as well.

W

waveraider

Lafranchi for sure on the trade and then go after another prop. Who is Rankin, obviously he goes alright as everyone is talking about him.

Doggiez08

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Release Hannant (350 k), Hickey (200 k), Barba (?) and Kimmorley (200 k)... This will get you 750 +...... GET JT FOR 800 KS!
yeah how about we get rid of everyone and buy thurston for 4 million per>:( season.

Status
Not open for further replies.