hannant,roberts,morris

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonia

chonska
Reaction score
was justing watching the footy show. in terms of injuries they go morris up to 6 weeks, roberts 2-6 . BUT THEY SAID HANNANT INJURY MORE SERIOUS THEN FIRST THOUGHT. whats happening ? how long he out for?

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
was justing watching the footy show. in terms of injuries they go morris up to 6 weeks, roberts 2-6 . BUT THEY SAID HANNANT INJURY MORE SERIOUS THEN FIRST THOUGHT. whats happening ? how long he out for?
Ye i heard that too, Whats happening? Man Injuries always has to hit us.. WHY?

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Hannant's gone as well, said on the Sunday Footy Show his injury is more serious then first thought.

whippet_hound

HOT DOG
Reaction score
Roberts out the boys can handle with Green and Barba replacing that spot. Morris has been solid but nothing like last season imho and will be missed, not sure who steps in here. IF Hannant is also out that is going to hurt the most I am thinking....front row stocks are depleted already...

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All you Roberts haters got your wish. We will see how Barba goes as a half.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
you are a dope

romelo is definately behind both green and barba to start in the halves

you will see either JTK or Shane Neuman called up
First of all Dumb ass Ive been promoting Barba since last year and think he is better than any player in the club. Im saying if you even understand this club you will know that Moore will pick Green at 5/8 and kimmorley at Half. LOngterm I want Barba at5/8 and Green half as in next year. Joel Romelo or JTK to replace Morris.. Learn to read. Im also saying Roberts will never be back as Green will show he is twice the player of Roberts.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Acording to some articles on the net it says Morris will be assessed tomorow and will see the extent of his injury..

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Morris min 6 weeks
Roberts 2-8 weeks
Hannant possibly none -2 weeks
Stagg- None - 1 week

NRL FOOTY SHow

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Froma source within the club Hannant has a knee problem and has been complaining about it for a while. He wants the operation to be right for origin but the club don't want him to have it yet. Also, Yileen Gordon is said to be injured as well. Most of the injuries 4-6 weeks.

a shifty 1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hannant did not look right from the start of the game, he looked to be trying to keep the weight off his strapped knee and as the game progressed he was clutching at it as he got up.

Wouldn't be suprised if he has to get it operated on now, better than late in the season.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First of all Dumb ass Ive been promoting Barba since last year and think he is better than any player in the club. Im saying if you even understand this club you will know that Moore will pick Green at 5/8 and kimmorley at Half. LOngterm I want Barba at5/8 and Green half as in next year. Joel Romelo or JTK to replace Morris.. Learn to read. Im also saying Roberts will never be back as Green will show he is twice the player of Roberts.
ok so you want to play a hooker/5/8 at centre?Genius!

Barba has shown NOTHING at 5/8 Green stepped up to the task whilst Barba got run over in the centres by thaiday

Your also saying its a good thing our 1st choice 5/8 in roberts is injured?What team do you support cause your obviously not a dogs supporter and not seeing all the effort Roberts is putting in.

And you think Roberts is not FG quality?Your a dope you really are....

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
I want to see JTK in action for the dogs, he played VERY well last year for the pennys with jennings so imagine him beside Goodwin or idris!
I reckon we give him the nod against the eels :grinning:

roberts_6_leb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
why is everyone chucking **** at roberts for???
i thought he played good for the time he played, except for the broncs first try, but you can bring that back to andrew ryans knock on.
he played good, and that wasnt even his best

roberts_6_leb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Barba has shown NOTHING at 5/8 Green stepped up to the task whilst Barba got run over in the centres by thaiday

Your also saying its a good thing our 1st choice 5/8 in roberts is injured?What team do you support cause your obviously not a dogs supporter and not seeing all the effort Roberts is putting in.

And you think Roberts is not FG quality?Your a dope you really are....
x2 about roberts

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
I want to see JTK in action.. :grinning:

And have Pain Train on the bench.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
JTK to centre
Green stays at 5/8 or lock if Stagg is out with Barba to the bench or 5/8.

Parra have a pretty strong forward pack and i'd prefer Green was there to start as he's a more solid defender. Haven't seen much of Kilifi this year except for a trial but from the games i saw of his at penrith, he looked like a big unit and a powerful runner who can put a support player in space. Can't tell you how our other young centres have gone in the lower grades.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score

So lets put hickey in fg because he TRIES hard fact is i understand league you obviously dont . Any top line judge always says the same about Roberts Diamonds one day rocks the next and has no consistancy whatsoever. I want the best for the dogs to ensure we win games for the rest of this year you camparing roberts adn barba is like comparing hickey to inglis not even in the same league

6. Green
7 Kimmorley Next Year 6 Barba 7 Green dependant on signings and form

Read my posts and youll see 90% of what i say occurs and happens

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
your a ****!!!!!!! thats what im reading , your a farking crystal ball of football wisdom take your hand off what ever is between your legs FARK OFF!!!!!!! benny roberts is gun

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
If you have been following NSW cup, the replacement at centre will come out of Neuman or Winitana. Believe it or not, Winitana has been outstanding but mostly from fullback. Neuman has been solid but not spectacular. JTK has played mostly wing and been very very good but I don't know if Kevvy sees him as a centre? Romelo is tough but a bit too stocky for centre IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.