Opinion Hang in there

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are a work in progress, like it or not but we didn’t plan for mass changes and injuries.. balance of the squad still not what we want it to be so it will take a little bit of time but you can see we are working towards something.. WE WILL GET THERE in due time… no one can understand what we are trying to get out of, we were worse than rock bottom not long ago, club was hanging by a thread.. so hang in there

oh and fuck Sutton the ****

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Love the way we’re building

But it’s also showing up weaknesses

For all criticism Waddell gets , he’s holding up and proving invaluable

Crighton signing for fullback is completely validated and xerri signing I think was for Averillo but how funny things can chnage

1 or 2 more king/ Preston signings and injury free , we’re bark’n

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s the stupid errors and penalties I am sick of. And that dumb dumb DUMB captains challenge.

Im not even mad anymore. Just disappointed.
Yh it’s disappointing but when we get more balanced and more experienced, things will definetly turn

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cant tackle for shit.
We are getting ragdolled.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s the stupid errors and penalties I am sick off. And that dumb dumb DUMB captains challenge.

Im not even mad anymore. Just disappointed.
This x100

We’re making rookie errors which is costing the opposition to destroy us!

The strip that RFM gave was the game changer! How do you let them strip a fucking ball off you? Grip the fuck out of it

Another one is defence! Fuckin ranga boy steamrolled over us, how can’t we fucking tackle legs?

All these captain challenges from another TPJ error! He should never be able to convince the captain to make a challenge ever again

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This x100

We’re making rookie errors which is costing the opposition to destroy us!

The strip that RFM gave was the game changer! How do you let them strip a fucking ball off you? Grip the fuck out of it

Another one is defence! Fuckin ranga boy steamrolled over us, how can’t we fucking tackle legs?

All these captain challenges from another TPJ error! He should never be able to convince the captain to make a challenge ever again
This that RFM moment was the killer, he's dead set weak as piss.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe it's more disappointing because we actually compete this year.

At least we are finally playing 80 minutes.

In the past the Bulldogs would have folded when Canberra got out to 20, and let them put 50+ on us.

There are good signs there, but gees we get absolutely no luck at times.

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We are still learning how to win and our IQ as a team needs to show consistent improvement by the years end heading into the offseason.

There are several areas for improvement, but one which really frustrates me is our lack of defusing anything contested in the air. It’s especially concerning as other teams have worked it out, and unless we improve on this we are going to see plenty more (even with the fox back)

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep, we are a work in progress but also at stages a very fucking dumb football team
Some poor reads in defence by Alamoti, but he will get better.

Disappointed with Perham so far. Hasn't put any stamp on the game, and does nothing in defence. Caught out by the attack too often.

Maybe Perham would be better on the wing, and Kiraz go to fullback.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually very happy with the outcome, yes a win would have been great.. be we could have easily given up after the raiders first! And with all the shit calls as per usual. Very young players and still Managed to hold it together and just lose to a on fire raiders team. We have improved, got fuck loads more improvement left and will only get better.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This that RFM moment was the killer, he's dead set weak as piss.
I dont see how people rate RFM!

Hes a side player at best always running towards the sidelines and is very error prone!

Never runs hard! Hope he improves, bit I’ve never rated him

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually very happy with the outcome, yes a win would have been great.. be we could have easily given up after the raiders first! And with all the shit calls as per usual. Very young players and still Managed to hold it together and just lose to a on fire raiders team. We have improved, got fuck loads more improvement left and will only get better.
Just need to bring our defence

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are still learning how to win and our IQ as a team needs to show consistent improvement by the years end heading into the offseason.

There are several areas for improvement, but one which really frustrates me is our lack of defusing anything contested in the air. It’s especially concerning as other teams have worked it out, and unless we improve on this we are going to see plenty more (even with the fox back)
The Warriors will have worked that out.

We need to protect our catcher better - just look at how the Raiders surrounded their man with a wall of defenders.

We also need to put pressure on their catcher when Burton kicks. It doesn't matter if we knock the ball on, they were getting possession anyway, but we might just take the odd catch and score, or force them to drop the ball.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Some poor reads in defence by Alamoti, but he will get better.

Disappointed with Perham so far. Hasn't put any stamp on the game, and does nothing in defence. Caught out by the attack too often.

Maybe Perham would be better on the wing, and Kiraz go to fullback.

Disagree about Perham. When we started the year he looked pretty shakey but I think he's improving each week. Needs to get involved in attack more, work on his positional play and develop a passing game but that will come with time imo.

It's just a matter of if he'll be here next year, which isn't looking likely at this stage

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont see how people rate RFM!

Hes a side player at best always running towards the sidelines and is very error prone!

Never runs hard! Hope he improves, bit I’ve never rated him
Okunbor is looking better as a running forward. A bit more work on his game and he could be a great strike weapon.