Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Hame Sele

Dogs4EVA-1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sale isnt going to change anything.. would be a terrible signing. The Raiders and Titans have so many good young middles that i think are gettable with huge upside.. Trey Mooney, Tino's younger brother, Klese Haas etc.. That's where we should be looking...

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's shit on an edge, decent off the bench in the middle imo. Sele much better tho.
The problem is If we pick up someone who isn’t a star the. Peopel here will call them shit but if we pick up a star like Haas then we have to pay through the nose.

If you or anyone else are unfamiliar with the term ‘pay through the nose’ I’ll be happy to clarify and explain in a future post, although it’s a common term.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Better than what we have in okonbor Waddell etc,
That's not a requirement to whether we should sign a player or not. Almost every player in the NRL are better than them two.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Better than what we have in okonbor Waddell etc,
And? So are 3/4 of the nsw cup blokes who won’t cut it for nrl either. Need better than that.

A lot Fucking better.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Flanagan about to pinch him for Dragon by the looks of it...

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What happened to sele as a done deal. Looks likely to go to sharks as flange snrs first recruit. We have enough plodders don’t need another one.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Souths thought he was going to us months ago when I first posted the rumour.. They weren't close to our offer. Supposedly we offered 450k back then but when we didn't get conformation for months I knew something was up..

If Saints offered more than that then good luck to them. Sele is a good forward but 500k plus at his age and with his injury history isn't worth it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Souths thought he was going to us months ago when I first posted the rumour.. They weren't close to our offer. Supposedly we offered 450k back then but when we didn't get conformation for months I knew something was up..

If Saints offered more than that then good luck to them. Sele is a good forward but 500k plus at his age and with his injury history isn't worth it.
I hope Dragons did because he's a 300k prop at best right now.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Probably in case of the Fainu brothers. Dragons definitely offered much more and we simply stood firm with our offer as it’s a player we can definitely afford to miss out