Opinion Halves

Malla

Reaction score
Let’s not judge anyone this year . Our coaching has been abhorrent. We have not been coached in the most basic of fundamentals , such as support play, drawing the winger and passing. We always manage to have a front rower at first reciever and always find our second rowers when we try to get the ball out wide. I will reserve judgment on the majority of the squad until we see them coached properly. I think we have done the right thing in moving on those 8 players out of contract.
Agree with you.

Wakeham coming in to first grade from reggies was pretty good. His first few games he was trying things, running the ball etc. Not going to say he went backwards with the coaching he got, but he sure as hell didnt improve. I expect this to be different next year too.. so we'll see then.

We should not go anywhere near Benji. Green should be fit by May/June - Wakeham will have a bit more of a clue how to manage a footy game with Green there as well as Baz coaching. We will be fine.

FattyMcLarge

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I realise the criticism I'm going to get, however I liked some of the skills cogger showed, and was disappointed when he was let go.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Give me Benji at half back and Avo at 5/8 with Meaney to fullback and Hoppa to centre with Cotric. . Until we buy some more guns...
It's going to be a defensive shambles but you know what I'd rather be entertained than persist with plodders in the halves.