Reaction score
Not good, shaky ground.!!!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Averillo and Green. Lewis would be before Wakeham. We're currently playing Cogger and Wakeham. We have a reserve grade partnership currently. We're missing so many players it's just boring to watch tbh. Even at full strength best case scenario is being competitive.

SLushY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Honestly not sure how some of youse rated cogger

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I used to be a wakeham fan dont know what’s happened to him hes absolute rubbish
The good part is hes been given a run this year for everone to see his potential. He has virtually none.
Sure he was surrounded by a poor roster but he hasnt shown a glimpse of anything.
Basically, we have no halves for round 1 next year except potentially Av.
Surely the club must act and do something about it.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I used to be a wakeham fan dont know what’s happened to him hes absolute rubbish
Me too - i thought he was good coming through the system - did lack a running game but had great kicking n passsing game and extremely competitive and busy - seems to have lost all that or cant produce in the top grade. Disappointing

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Me too - i thought he was good coming through the system - did lack a running game but had great kicking n passsing game and extremely competitive and busy - seems to have lost all that or cant produce in the top grade. Disappointing
He was really good playing for fiji 2 years ago

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s not judge anyone this year . Our coaching has been abhorrent. We have not been coached in the most basic of fundamentals , such as support play, drawing the winger and passing. We always manage to have a front rower at first reciever and always find our second rowers when we try to get the ball out wide. I will reserve judgment on the majority of the squad until we see them coached properly. I think we have done the right thing in moving on those 8 players out of contract.

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed Wakeham’s Frankenstein Head. Hahahaha