• BBO

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Lachlan Lewis

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All players will play where it benefits the team. Allen was bought as a fullback. He's now a centre or winger.
JAC was bought as a winger. He may play fullback. Luke Thompson was bought as a prop. He has played in the 13.
Burton will be given his chance in the halves. However if he doesnt cut it he will be moved.
He is 6'5" and about 100kgs. He is also slow off the mark. He gathers speed from then on. Hardly an ideal build for a half.
He also hasn't played in a run on side as a half in first grade. So he has a bit to prove.
I dont get my information from Zero Tackle like you do.
Burton has played several games a half last year and then once this year to cover Cleary, that’s when we all saw his kicking game and got excited

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Flanagan stays the same he won't be there next year, but he must have improvement in him. At this stage I expect he and Burton in the halves. Burton will play 5/8 regardless of who's halfback.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All players will play where it benefits the team. Allen was bought as a fullback. He's now a centre or winger.
JAC was bought as a winger. He may play fullback. Luke Thompson was bought as a prop. He has played in the 13.
Burton will be given his chance in the halves. However if he doesnt cut it he will be moved.
He is 6'5" and about 100kgs. He is also slow off the mark. He gathers speed from then on. Hardly an ideal build for a half.
He also hasn't played in a run on side as a half in first grade. So he has a bit to prove.
Sorry man but all this is WHACK. Absolutely reaching. Seems like you dont get info from anywhere. Slow off the mark? LOL
Hasnt started as a half? LOL
6'5? LOL
If you watched Burton at the start of the year when he was filling in for Cleary and then the few weeks he played half in NSW Cup youd know. You obviously didnt watch him though.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
So the game he played with luai against the storm this year haha and they won

His a half and going to end up being NSW Five Eighth

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha. Are you serious? I go off what I see... Unlike you, as you must be blind... I actually watch games and can spot talent unlike you.. You wanted Wakeham at centre and now Burton so that sums up your footy knowledge..

I told you Harry Grant was the next great hooker coming through for two years and you repeatedly said he was overhyped and unproven and would be another dud like Lichaa.. Nice call there... The same thing happened with Sam Walker and Burton...

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nah man, too tall, too heavy, too slow. Hes a centre.
He'll be lucky to play bench prop with the way Speedy (More like Stevie Wonder) is describing him.. He makes Burton sound like Charlie Leano..

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry but this is a contender for stupidest post of the year.

He is exactly the same dimensions as Jack Wighton. 190cm (6 foot 3) and 96kg. He is cutting teams to pieces in the centres so is most certainly not slow off the mark.

If you don’t think Burton will be in the halves EVERY single game for us then you have no idea about rugba league.

None. Zilch. Zero

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
When Burton and JAC get here next year the last 7 years of misery will be a long forgotten memory. The haslers... the pays , the Lebanese lichaas...the castles ... the Forans...the Lewis.. Montoya’s and the jmk...just to name a few. Bring on 2022!!

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: scott Wilson. Play 12 on field he can make up extra person. He was that good

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: scott Wilson. Play 12 on field he can make up extra person. He was that good