• Sherwin

Votes: 43 75.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
I love them both but tbh i think Roberts has a lot to offer and we don't a holdsworth with him. When some other team will buy him and he turns out to be a fantastic player!! I'm torn i will let you guys all decide!!

D

DJ ALMO

G said:
Sherwin at halfback and Roberts at hooker. If we had both in the team it would be great.
Opposite way Sherwin Hooker Roberts Halfback

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
wasnt sherwin originally a hooker for the dogs when he began his career?

D

DJ ALMO

Steviette said:
I love them both but tbh i think Roberts has a lot to offer and we don't a holdsworth with him. When some other team will buy him and he turns out to be a fantastic player!! I'm torn i will let you guys all decide!!
huh?

Doggee71

Waterboy
Reaction score
Isnt one of the fans code of conduct to leave team selection to management.???

they have done allright to this point otherwise we would be supporting someone else...god forbid..

i am a true blue die hard dogs fan...and that is it...i respect what ever the club do at any one time...no one is perfect, some wrong decisions will be made...but that is life...
hindsite is 20/20..

now dont get me wrong..i dont like the broncos...but they..in my opinion ...are the only other club like the dogs...who breed the younger...rather than buy...most of the time..
they have another excellent coach...with foresight..
look back...shifty wasnt going so well..so folksey gave him a rest...and he is much better for it...
a whole season with DJ..and the cohesion will be there with neither having excess pressure..

it is not our job to bag the coach, the players...we are dogs fans...we are unique...we have something that no other team has...bulldog pride and respect..

lets show it...and leave the bulldog club professionals to do there job..with 110% support from the loyals..

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hodges

Sherwin half.
Ngwani Hooker.
Roberts Bench.
Roberts and Ngwani may swap.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sherwin without a doubt. Roberts now is at Sherwins level of 2001 ie he needs to gain experience in first grade by being on the bench or maybe evn at Hooker.
Roberts is not up to being our fulltime first grade halfback as of yet.
Sherwin definately for 07.
Q. Does sherwins contract end in 2008 or 2009

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
Regardless of what we all think 2007 will be make or break for Sherwin, The club is losing patience with his lack of consistancy.

I have no doubts that Roberts will make a dam fine repalcement.
Look out Shifty - Shape up or Ship out!

H

Haztrick

Give Shrwin 5 rounds to shine. If he is under-performing and out of form, then bring in Roberts.

JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man I want to win premierships FFS lol
2004 ring a bell?

2005 we had no players .. there was no way in hell we were going 2 win a premiership with the injuries we had so we cant place blame on our halfback

2006 he started 2 play better towards the end of the year. Im not directing this at u DF but **** as soon as someone has a bad year we want peoples heads cut off.. i mean fark.. Cutler was sposed 2 take over Pattens position this yr and look what happens?

Give the guy a break.. he had personal ****ups galore and this is how u wanna treat someone who has bled blue and white for 10 years plus?

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This may sound slack but I dont give a rats about him or his off field dramas, I follow the BULLDOGS, not SHERWIN. I dont care which player is underperforming and f***ing up our chances to win premierships.

I just dont give a damn, just like players dont give a damn about their team, only money. Its sad but true

Mickdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good on the 18 people that voted for Sherwin. And for those people who voted for Roberts, don't worry he will be our half one day, but not yet

Mickdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This may sound slack but I dont give a rats about him or his off field dramas, I follow the BULLDOGS, not SHERWIN. I dont care which player is underperforming and f***ing up our chances to win premierships.

I just dont give a damn, just like players dont give a damn about their team, only money. Its sad but true
So 18 to 8 reckon its Sherwin for half. You still think Roberts should be there? If so why?

Status
Not open for further replies.