Votes: 43 75.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, because he is our future halfback, like it or not, so I dont know why we should waste him AGAIN in PL and risk losing him just to keep an emotional dud of a halfback happy!

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
BTW its 19 to 8 now LOL

But unlike you, I respect what people think, I dont sit here and accuse them of being kids and not knowing anything about our team

Mickdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, because he is our future halfback, like it or not, so I dont know why we should waste him AGAIN in PL and risk losing him just to keep an emotional dud of a halfback happy!
So your point is because he is the future? Brad Murray is the future. More potential then Roberts and Holdsworth combined.

Roberts may be our future halfback when Sherwin is dropped or leaves next year or the year after but why not play him at hooker for now? I personally see him as a much better option on the bench at this time. I would have him in the 17 but not at the expense of Shifty.

Emeotional dud or not he is more experienced and almost got us to the GF.

Mickdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW its 19 to 8 now LOL

But unlike you, I respect what people think, I dont sit here and accuse them of being kids and not knowing anything about our team
You called me an imbecile directly attacking me. But you complain that I call you what you are? I'm sorry if I offended anybody by my comments. Happy now. I think I deserve an apology as well.

20 to 8 now. Oh and if you respect what people think why do you attack them personaly when having a diffeeeing opinion to your own?

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You still crying about it? I REACTED to your bullsh!t comments buddy, didnt instigate anything.

So get the hell over it will you.

Mickdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You still crying about it? I REACTED to your bullsh!t comments buddy, didnt instigate anything.

So get the hell over it will you.
Oh I have no problem with it at all. Call me wqhatever you want. They always say that people who can't debate prefer to attack a person.

You still haven't told me why you think Roberts is better then Sherwin?

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
They always say that people who can't debate prefer to attack a person.

You still haven't told me why you think Roberts is better then Sherwin?
LOL, your the one that said we dont know anything about our team and so on.

Simply because our current halfback has seen better days and our PL halfback is already a REP player and already looks to be better than Sherwin would ever be.

Bulldogs50

Justin..
Reaction score
So your point is because he is the future? Brad Murray is the future. More potential then Roberts and Holdsworth combined.

Roberts may be our future halfback when Sherwin is dropped or leaves next year or the year after but why not play him at hooker for now? I personally see him as a much better option on the bench at this time. I would have him in the 17 but not at the expense of Shifty.

Emeotional dud or not he is more experienced and almost got us to the GF.
i actually couldnt agree more.. in league these days you need to get the top 17 players in the team. Players are more versatile than they used to be! get roberts in at hooker off the bench.

Bulldogs50

Justin..
Reaction score
LOL, your the one that said we dont know anything about our team and so on.

Simply because our current halfback has seen better days and our PL halfback is already a REP player and already looks to be better than Sherwin would ever be.

LMAO a Rep player..

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Roberts is only a rep player coz NZ have **** all in the way of halfbacks

Bulldogs50

Justin..
Reaction score
city verse country is rep.. much harder to make then the side roberts made

Bulldogs50

Justin..
Reaction score
and its an invitational.. its not an official rep! you think the prime ministers game with australia and whoever it was, was an official rep game? NO!! none of those players gained a cap..

exactly the same as roberts.

Ben Roberts NZ Caps: 0

Status
Not open for further replies.